Guys, if you were dating a girl and sometime during one of the dates she mentions she has implants, is that a deal breaker?

She tells you on like the fifth date or so. Would you dump her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ask her why she got them.

- Just because she's had implants doesn't mean she's any less of a woman. It just means maybe she always felt like she should have them. Or in her family women have had big breasts but she missed out.

* For me, as long as they were 'real sized' it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

{{ Now, saying this, because SOMEONE is going to ask; mine are real }}

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't dump her if we got on really well and there was a possibility of a relationship happening but it would raise my left eye brow. I find women who have cosmetic surgery are often deeply insecure in themselves and that to me is a turn off. If a woman doesn't love herself as nature intended then why does she expect anyone else to love her?

I would still give things a shot but I wouldn't expect any relationship to last a long period of time because I have zero tolerance for people who have an incessant need for self validation from external sources.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's obnoxious that a guy might consider dumping his girlfriend over implants. When done right, most guys can't even tell. Besides, I've got a sneaking suspicion the guys who say they'd dump her, haven't, can't and could never get a girlfriend anyway.

• Lol? That's a odd assumption. I'm not a titty person so I wouldn't care but i understand what re they're coming from with the whole insecurity and high costs of the woman. also if men wanted plastic tits they could easily just buy a sex doll. If your not real your not real

• Show us a pic of ur implants plox maybe our ideology would change

• Dont they feel like not the real thing? And also I heard that breast implants cause for a loss of sensation because of the fact they aren't real... So no implants for me lol I like having sensitive boobs.

• It is not I would immediately leave her if I were a guy but I rather question and observe why she has them in the first place. Things are not abou how her body looks, but in my opinion, anyone having some alteration in her body (even a nose a job when not for respiratory health reasons) must be insecure and having problems in her/his own skin. If I were a guy I would not want to date an insecure woman, as I do not like to date an insecure guy. The sole reason is that they are, psychologically, emotionally and in some aspects, expensive and waste your time with some nonsense.

• No. Its not about the body.

• The implants bring all the boys to the yard and they're like my plantitties are better then yours!

• I think implants are personal for the girl and really shouldn't be a big deal.

• Fake boobs are not as friendly as real due to the material.

• I don't see how that is a big deal at all

What Guys Said 16

• hopefully i'd notice before then. it would be a turn off but i wouldn't end the relationship. i'd want to see how they were. if they were fine and i liked the girl personality wise and looks i'd probably still date them

• Yes it is a deal breaker. I want the real thing. Implants are a complete no go for me - they are 100% of the time worse than the real thing.

• Seems somewhat harsh - I prefer natural but it is like hair colour if I like one colour I am not exclusively attracted to that colour.

• hmmm. thats tough. there's 2 reason why i dont like implants...

the first (and lesser of the 2) is that id just prefer natural ones

the second ( and more important of the 2 reasons) is that her deciding to spend time and money on implants tells me that she is too superficial and too driven by materialistic things.. i wouldn't wanna be with somebody like that so yes, it is a deal breaker for me.. i need a woman who is confident in herself.

• Not a dealbreaker... I prefer small boobs and would have liked what she had originally but meh, her decision.

• No , Because she isn't her boobs, If she was a bitch, racist, homophobic, straight up dumb, or "needs" to use and abuse drugs those are deal barkers.

• umm no its a great opening to play with her tits man... gotta check the quality and what not... that being said not all implants are created equally.. so feel a few different sets to compare.. =P

• I wouldn't be happy about it but it wouldn't be a sufficient reason to dump her.

• ask yourself. what is she compensating for? why does she need bigger tits for? like people often say that if you have a small dick that you compensate for it with a big car, so what is she compensating for when buys bigger tits?

• she's compensating for a flat chest XD

• That being said I don't have a lot of confidence but I recently have been trying to build it. But I think thats most people. They win some confidence and lose some. I mean its human nature but yeah Im on a road of self discovery and realizing how much I was destroying myself in the past due to feeling like I needed to have different things.

• ... That aren't necessary in the slighest

• No, I'll want to date a girl because of her body, but it's her personality that will either keep me or lose me.

• It'd be a major disappointment but, if we're on the fifth date and I haven't found out for myself yet, I'm thinking that there's more to this woman than her breasts. So no, I wouldn't dump her over that. Now, if I found out before I asked her out, I wouldn't ask her out in the first place.

• No, but it would mean that BDSM breast play would be off the table. :-)

• No it's fine, it's her body, and if it makes her feel better then that's ok. As long as they aren't a ridiculous size - in which case I probably would have noticed and not dated her in the first place.

• No. of course not.

• Assuming this is about fake breasts or enlarged ass or some shit - no, that's not a deal breaker.

• No it's not a turn off. Not a big deal