He said we are are friends with benefits and dating each other... what does this mean?

We were dating before but broke up due to complications so then became friends with benefits. We have decided not to see other people he rings me all the time and message me every day he says we are not dating but then asks me if I am cheating and gets jealous when I talk to other guys he gets angry if I get drunk and he's not there wtf are we?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuckboy/fuckgirl couple just lookin for sex. If that's what you want then go for it. Even though he is not officially dating you no man likes to see his chick going out with other guys (Mother Nature) so he gets mad about that stuff and doesn't want you getting drunk so some random stranger goes and fucks you. I don't see how this could be a serious relationship in any way

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants you to be "faithful" to him but he wants to be able to fuck around as much as he wants.

• he's not fucking other girls tho he does not want a relationship but he's only fucking me and I am only fucking him I am so confused

• Just because he's not having sex with anyone else right now doesn't mean that he won't in the future.

What Guys Said 1

• Red flags, control freak regardless of whether you are dating or friends with benefits.

What Girls Said 3

• It means that he wants to have sex without the responsibility of a relationship. This is a dead end situation.

• what are the complications? depending on such he either loves you and the complications are just too much to handle if you 2 were serious or he just doesn't want to label it to avoid them

• He has a little girl and her mother is a bit crazy and he's scared she will use her against him

• then there you go

• ? What do u mean?

• Y'all need to have a heart to heart and he either needs to date you or be strictly friends with benefits if he can't do one or the other you need to cut him off.

• OK thanks for ur help