Guys would you date and marry a retired High Class escort?

My sister introduced me to the business and she is used as a way to pay for college and now medical school while still being able to maintain a certain lifestyle. Our parents can't afford college so its up to us girls to make our own way though our parents have no clue. Over the couple of years I've made a good bit of money and have my own car, after college I hope to have enough for a down payment on my own home and hopefully will have started in a good career.

• Yes id date and marry her
  • yes but only date not marriage
  • no I wouldn't
come on is an ex escort really that bad?
can't understand why so many guys would be against it considering most would pay for sex

Most Helpful Guy

• "Pretty woman, walkin' down the street
    Pretty woman the kind I like to meet
    Pretty woman I don't believe you, you're not the truth
    No one could look as good as you, mercy"

Depends if she's wife material to begin with, i wouldn't hold it against her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think most men generally find the concept of a person who literally had sex with multiple random dudes to be wifey material. No disrespect, but that's how I figure most men would see it.

What Guys Said 41

• Last year, I met a woman online and that led quickly to meeting for a date. I thought she was a nice lady and was interested in a second date but she made a comment about having some history that might scare me away.

I have access to police and court records so I checked and she had a lengthy record for alcohol problems, suspended driver's license, DUI, etc. and four arrests for soliciting for prostitution. Instead of "confronting" her with the information I waited for her to tell me.

I felt a mix of emotions about the situation. This was something that I probably would have avoided if I had known before I met her. On the other hand, I know that I should forgive people their past mistakes.

The reasons many guys don't want to date or marry a prostitute are

1. a prostitute probably had a very casual and uncaring attitude about sex;
    2. a prostitute probably has so much more sexual experience that she will make the guy feel incompetent in that area;
    3. a guy may not be able to satisfy her;
    4. a prostitute may have a problem settling down to one guy for a LTR; and
    5. if she doesn't feel that being a prostitute was a mistake, she is more likely to cheat on a partner in a LTR.

You may have some comeback to each of these points but it doesn't matter. I'm just telling you what guys think. Most guys will never do that; they'll just say "no, not interested" and you'll never know why they turned you down. And some guys will feel just the opposite; they'll think that it's in your past and you are likely to be an uninhibited partner who is interested in doing whatever it takes to please a man..

I decided that I would date her for awhile and try to discern what her present attitude was about a sexual relationship and how she felt about her past. She felt that her past life was a mistake and she was not anxious to quickly launch into a sexual relationship.

We broke up for unrelated reasons. She was always busy or tired and never had the time or energy to be with me, so I broke up with her.

I hope this helps you to understand. The first issue is deciding whether you tell a partner (I think you must) and at what point you have that discussion (You must be sure that you tell him before he discovers it on his own, and you will never know when a guy might do a background check on you. Even if you have no criminal record, he will be asking about previous jobs. If you tell lies to cover up the past, it will all fall apart.)

• Absolutely not in a million years, and if I found out she did, I would leave her that second.

• personally I would not want someone with such history. I understand the horrible obstacles in life but that is not the only way to make it through. I would feel really Srry For the girl if she was smart and good looking and really just needed money but using her body as a product... no no not even for dating never mind marriage. what if you found a guy that did the same stuff in his life and fucked dozens and dozens of girls for money... would you want that man (fuck boy) to be your boyfriend or even worse... husband😱?

• I'd date but not marry one. I dont believe in marriage anyway and an ex escort wouldn't pursuade me to either that's for sure. I don't know why some men be rejecting the idea of it since your average western woman these days has had more partners than a escort. At least a escort or ex one is honest about it.

• Not interested in dating someone that has sex for money, especially if they are still employed!

I'm sure you're a nice lady and all but they've done studies that indicate women who have more sex partners are more likely to be depressed, more likely to get divorced, less likely to have a stable relationship.

Socially, I'm not sure what would happen if people found out I'm dating a hooker but I am sure that the reaction would not be positive.

I'm gonna make an assumption that since you want to have sex with men you probably aren't very religious, which is a deal breaker itself for me. Not being able to see eye to eye in a relationship will only cause problems.

Seems like the odds would be stacked against us right from the start, I don't want to enter a marriage knowing it will probably fail.

by the way, majority of men wouldn't pay for sex. Men who do are seen as losers.

• my clients are seen as winners

• By who? You?

Many people I've seen weigh in on it think men who go to prostitutes are pathetic and immoral.

• no lol

• With so many zillions of ways to make money, hell no. I have no respect for a woman who can't find another way to pay for school besides spreading her legs.

Wouldn't you feel the same about a guy who became a gay prostitute to pay for school?

• LOL!

I have had a couple of porn stars who wanted to go out with me. I said no.

On the other hand, most any woman would say yes to sex for money if she believes it is a genuine offer, she isn't afraid (of getting caught, of catching STD or pregnancy, etc), and it is enough money. So, in summary, all women are prostitutes to some degree or other.

I probably wouldn't have an LTR with a professional escort simply because my type is is the sweet type. I have gone out with a girl once who later did a porn video. If everyone cared about his potential wife having been a prostitute, there wouldn't be many marriages in Bangkok.

• lol.. most women would slap you in the face if you even suggeat money for sex. it all comes down to self value and good morals

• @slimstiffy
      I am not making this up. Have you ever heard of the experiment where a guy asks random girls walking by on a college campus one of three questions: Would you go out with me sometime? Would you come over to my place? Would you have sex with me? 100% of them said no to the last.

There was another experiment from a different group, where those who said no (all of them) were then asked if they would for money. Each subject was debriefed about her answer. If they believed the offer was genuine AND if they were not afraid of something (getting caught by their boyfriend, husband, catching STD, pregnancy, or the police), then there was a price. That amount varied from about $100 and up, but in no case was the amount more than three months of her salary or equivalent (3 months of tuition for those without jobs). Most of the women who had a price were single, but a couple were married and some had boyfriends.

You might say no to $500, but might find it harder when the offer is $5,000.

• No, I would never date anyone like that. I don't want to be seen with her, especially as she might be recognised by other guys that have paid for services.

The same applies to porn stars and even cam girls. I don't care why they do it. That is their decision. Just leave me out of it.

• Absolutely not. She chose a lifestyle I can not agree with and tolerate. I don't care how "high class" it is. The definition of a prostitute is pretty simple.

• no, i won't.

• Maybe, maybe not.

There's a lot to consider. Is she clean, is she still tight, is she hot, has the experience fucked up her views on life, sex, and relationships? Then there's the whole compatibility thing. At the very least, I'd fuck her a few dozen times.

• Would you marry a man who had sex with every last one of your female friends and any sisters you may have? Let's say the last of your friends he slept with 2 years ago. So he's no longer sleeping with any of them. Would you marry him? They didn't pay him. He just wanted sex and they all wanted to sleep with him too, so they made it happen.

• if i liked her, sure

• yeah, its not her fault it was the only way she could get through college

• Um, no.

• Yeah everyone has a past - I have falling in love with the present day version of you not what you did before whether you slept with one man or a hundred men is irrelevant.

• I'll pass. Since the term "Escort" varies far and wide in job duties it makes me uneasy.

• the term "Escort" is an euphemism for prostitute.

• It's lexicographically correct.

• @jacquesvol but offensive and not PC

• i won't mind at all personally

• sorry there is no better way to say this
    it doesn't matter how beautiful the outer look for a garbage can
    it doesn't matter if the garbage can in a low wealth house of a castle
    each garbage can will have the same garbage

• Nope..

• I never would

• that´s a tough one... i assume, she´d only tell me that pretty late into the dating process... if i really liked her, i would have to think hard about it... i really don´t know.

• yes i would, i would think every time i see her pussy "men paid money for that" yeah it would be nice.

• Date yes, marry no.

• You can't turn a Ho into a Housewife.

• Definitely not. I am in no way supportive of that lifestyle.

• nah. wouldn't touch with a 10 feet pole

• is it because you have a very small pole?, I ask only because you talked about a long pole lol

• yes must be difficult with that 10 foot poll lmao

• I honestly wouldn't even want her to work in the same building as the my doctor.

• yoi'd be surprised by how many high flying females paid for college working as an escort so it could be your doctor, dentist, accountant etc

• yeah when I have retired. I wasn't asking you out personally.

• Obviously, but you are the one offended that I wouldn't be interested in a whore and felt the need to blabber on about it. It hurts you that random people reject you for your character.

• I don't see the problem with it but I have a girlfriend so no

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 7

• no i wouldn't

• If i was a guy, given your current state of mind, ill try it out with you - just dating ofc 😂😇☺️.

• Noooo

• Toonnnsss of guys would, dead serious. Bad site to ask this on. Guys here are inexperienced and traditional.

• nah. 99.9% wouldn't. especially if they are experienced and hav half a brain

• Thank you

• i know there are women into that. im just saying that i wouldn't be surprised if women would avoid me because of that.
      and this isn't about being traditional. this is just about being smart.
      most guys wouldn't risk something like that.

• I don't see why a man has to know you used to escort unless you got booked for it.

• this is why we dont trust women

• aight.
      i dislike the lifestyle you 2 endorse, but i dont really dislike you. hate the sin, not the sinner.
      just dont be shady, be open with these things.
      i guess we won't see eye to eye so, lets just leave it at that. good night

• @slimstiffy Alright. goodnight

• I think an escort girl will give you a wonderful marriage. You'll be the envy of the whole school!

• ex escort. When I quit I hopefully will be set up for life.

• an escort will give you a worse life than spending your life getting shot at in a warzone

• @slimstiffy an ex escort

• no, never