Is it wrong I rather married straight girl than bi girl?

I don't mind date bi girl but won't marry her. I'm straight guy I want straight girl for married. Did u prefer it too?

Most Helpful Girl

• no I don't care what my partners sexuality is as long as they are emotionally, physically, and sexually attracted to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• All these categories are arbitrary constructs anyway. We are all built to be one thing or the other, and called to what is the other. No matter what delusions or tormenting thoughts or excuses our minds may contrive to the contrary, producing artificial categories of humanity.

What Girls Said 12

• I completely understand that... there will always b something that ur partner wants that u can't give them bc ur a guy... makes sense to me...

• Nope. Every got choices.

• Nope, I'm bisexual and I won't marry a straight girl either. Obviously lol

• It's not wrong at all. You have your preferences and that's okay. If I wanted to get married, I also wouldn't marry a bisexual guy.
    So, I understand you.

• That's fine. I refuse to marry a gay man. 😊

• No it's fine, I won't marry a bi guy myself.

• What concerns you about it so much to make you feel that way?

• Cuz bi girl cheat on me in the past, it make me halt to married bi girl

• Straight women cheat. Straight men cheat. Gay men cheat. Humans cheat. Infidelity is not exclusive to any sexual orientation. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I hope one day you can let go of your anger and realize that one person doesn't represent an entire community. May your heart and your spirit find peace.

• Straight guy to marry /date.
    I'm not into bi tbh

• Its your preference. nothing wrong with that

• Yes you can still get cheated on either way...

• Not all bi girls cheat! :)

I know but I want girl attractive and emotional to myself. Is that selfish?

• It's not wrong but I would totally marry a bi girl :)

What Guys Said 7

• I should first known the girls before deciding.

• Same here. Nothing wrong about it.
    It's hardly different from wanting a girl of your own religion, and not far from wanting someone of your own ethnicity/color.

• why would that be wrong?

• Why not marry a bi girl?

• Not everyone is into the bi lifestyle, I don't blame u for wanting a girl that just wants penis.

• Yea I can't complete with girl if bi girl cheat on me with girl

• no man, preferences are normal, even complex ones. we are a complex species after all.

• I don't care, I'll marry both straight and bisexual, any day, as long as she loves me.