I don't know if I should be mad at this?

My boyfriend liked this status and I am so mad but then again other people liked it like women as well so I don't know. Should I confront him or not? If so how should I word it?

please can someone respond to this/ please and thank you
UPDATE: he knows the women and his baby mother does too, so like I said I dont know if he liked it to be a friend or what

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't make a big deal about nothing. These kinds of facebook challenges are silly, I don't think people take them too seriously. Especially when all that's done is a "like" button was clicked.

It's not like the challenge was to write and post a paragraph about what you would do with the person if you were both snowed in on the side of a mountain in a log cabin for a weekend with all the food, beer, and firewood you could need.

Actions speak louder than "likes", if this is the worst thing your boyfriend has done then certainly don't let this bother the relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry about it. Seems like he was trying to seek validation from someone else. He might be insecure. I don't think he actually wants to date her unless he has given you a impression that he likes her in other ways.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• We know your boyfriend's name now LOL.

But yea, it's normal to be mad, I would think. It's unexpected because the status includes anything in the field of dating. Even if he was doing it for jokes, he should have been considerate of your feelings or let you know that he's not taking it seriously.

• I would tell him if it made me uncomfortable.

If that's what you're feeling, he should know. Other wise it will end up being an argument later on!

Wish you best of luck!

• You are so petty and insecure lol