Emotional eating because of boyfriend?

Help me please :((( I'm constantly scared and worried of my boyfriend cheating on me because a girl he dated previously moved back to my city and I don't know if she keeps in contact with my boyfriend. Even though he never mentions her and last time I asked he said they weren't talking. I haven't seen him for 2 months cos I've been overseas holidaying but we talk every night for an hour or two and message during the day sometimes. Tonight he didn't call me and at 1am I called to see what's up. He said he was playing snooker with the boys. I got so stressed that I basically ate the whole fridge out cos I was scared of him cheating. Help me please!! How do I stop this cycle?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you get fat he'll be more likely to cheat.

• Yeahh that's true :( it's just so hard cos I'm stressed all the time. I'm trying to lose weight though :( and I don't even know if he's worth it.

• Get in shape for you, not for someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• He should stay faithful because he loves you enough to do so, not because you prevent him from doing it. Let go and give him free reins, if he cheats then he is a bastard and you should dump him and if he does not them it proves he is a good guy who loves you.

• That is so true what you said!! I shouldn't even be worrying cos if it doesn't work out and he ends up being unfaithful he's not good enough for me
      I guess I just have low self esteem so I feel lucky to have him and I'm scared I won't find anyone else cos I did spend a long time on him

• You're still young, you've got plenty of time to find someone else if he turns out to be a dick. And if he does, just focus on the good things and take them as a good memory and a nice experience.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• First to stop the confusion let's get to the bottom of this. What are your instincts telling you inside? because sometimes it's not just a random feeling that pops up out of the blue it's an actual red flag that can be telling you something. I feel like you should talk to him about what you're feeling and whats been crossing your mind lately. You're in a relationship and you shouldn't feel intimidated to not confront your boyfriend on the way you feel. You're far away and he's doing who knows what so you shouldn't have to distract your day because of someone who isn't showing you the attention you need. Take charge.

• Don't do it. Look at me I blossm in to a a HUGE APPLE.

• HAHAHAHA yeah I don't want to be an appleeee :(