Whats wrong with me, I can't take most women serious?

Most women i can't take serious, how come? What most women say not only on this site but in real life as well i just can't take serious. Dont get me wrong i do like women and i enjoy their presence, but the moment most of them open their mouth i just can't take them serious anymore. It makes me feel terrible for feeling this way about them. Sometimes i like a girl and then i go talk to them and they open their mouth and what they say is such a turn off that i lose ALL interest in them. Its like there's nothing but bullshit coming out so to speak.

I respect women and treat them as equals nothing more, nothing less. But some of them talk such bullshit that i just can't take serious what they say at all. Should i do something about this?

PS. Please dont assume that i am attacking women, i want to know whats wrong with me for feeling this way about them.

@kaylas91 it says sometimes SOME times. not ALL times. this is what i am talking about, how can i take you serious if you choose to disregard words in my question? i understand that i should have said sometimes when i talk to SOME girls. but its most certainty not ALL of them.

i ask a question on here and you somehow assume i think all women are inferior but i dont. and you refuse to understand that this is not the case. how can possibly take you serious?

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you insist that you do 'respect women' and 'treat them as equals', despite thinking they're no better than filth on your shoes..
    Perhaps you're intimidated by them? Like you feel overly self conscious, a bit of an inferiority complex around females, which your mind tries to compensate for by thinking of them as below you?

• "despite thinking they're no better than filth on your shoes.." thats just a nasty assumption you are making. have you not read the part where i say i feel terrible for feeling this way about them?

maybe i have used the wrong words, let me put it like this. i can't take them serious because i honestly can't tell if they are actually being serious or if they just bullshitting me. i mean some women seem like genuinely nice people but as soon as they open their mouth im like what the hell are you talking about?

• i have to point out that you are wrong because i have never said "whenever a woman speaks" i have said most of them and most certainty not all of them. some i can take serious but most of them i can't. i am not going to treat them like inferiors just because i have a hard time taking them serious.

• 'Sometimes i like a girl and then i go talk to them and they open their mouth and what they say is such a turn off that i lose ALL interest in them. Its like there's nothing but bullshit coming out so to speak.'

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand. Honestly, women of this generation are not worth respecting -my opinion-. They talk, behave, and think like prostitutes, but still expect to be treated like a lady. That's not how it works. You must act like a lady, to be treated like a lady. These women are trash. Most are not worth getting into a relationship with.

• well i still respect these people, i just treat them like i would treat all other humans but i just have a hard time taking them serious.

• YOu have a hard time taking them serious because you know they are not worth it.

• that could be.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe the problem is you and not them. Or you are a narcissist?

• well its pretty obvious that the problem is me. no im not a narcissist or an elitist or something like that. i dont see myself as superior to anyone.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you accept man bullshit?

• there are far less men that i can't take serious than women thats because i have an easier time telling when men are bullshitting than when women are.

• Ah. That's a different issue. You just don't trust girls to be transparent.

• I guess you just had bad experiences with women

• i had more good experiences with them than bad ones. maybe i am in the wrong company? anyways, i have received more help from guys than i did from girls in this question. the girls so far just failed to provide something that i could work with.