Have you ever thought someone was good looking but wasn't interested in them romantically?

They could be a friend, acquaintance, and a stranger.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, happens all the time. I always meet good looking guys, even at my gym, but I know I'm not "interested" in them.
    In fact, it's a pretty rare occurrence for me to find someone I'm immediately interested in in a romantic way. Guess I'm complicated.

• Most girls are haha jk

What Girls Said 24

• Yes! My friends with benefits was like one of the most handsome guys I've ever met but I didn't have feelings for him at all. I don't find the vast majority of people attractive at all so that's the only example I have though.. I've met two other guys I thought were extremely handsome but I didn't know them well enough to be able to answer the emotions question.
    I did develop end emotional attraction to my ex girlfriend tho, haha, the only emotional attraction I've ever felt towards someone other than my first ever crush.

• yep, plenty times, I knew the guy that was really handsome and great epersonality-nice good guy and didn't feel anything for him, nothing at all, not even sexually. I wished I could fall in love w the that guy cause I always fall in love w assholes

• Yeah. I think both my best friends are good lookin chaps and if they weren't like brothers to me I'd find them attractive. It's funny tho because with both of them the chemistry was platonic right from the get go, despite the fact they we are all good lookin people.

• 0|0
  • All the time.
    In fact, that's the story of my life...

Yeah, attractiveness is alright... but if the person doesn't mesh with me personaity wise and if he's a bad or boring person in general - I'm not going to be interested in them.

• Of course. Admitting someone is attractive doesn't mean you're attracted to them.

• All the time. A guy can look like a Greek God but still be an unbearable tool who I would never speak to.

• Yes, some people I like based on looks but when they open their mouth, I get angry. So I would never date them

• Yeah totally and then I get to know them and I can't ever imagine dating them

• Manyyyyy times

• oh yeah! So very very often!

But I'm not looking for anything, maybe that has something to do with it..

• Yeah. But I don't care if someone looks good. What's that to me? It takes me a long, long time to let anyone get close to me even as a friend.

• Yeahh

• Daily.
    Its like admiring a painting but not wanting to buy it.

• Yes, sometimes there just isn't any chemistry.

• Several times yes.

• Yes. I need much more than just looks to be able to see a guy in a romantic light.

• Oh yeah all the time!

• Yes haha

• Plenty

• Yes, loads. I don't go for the typical 'good looking' guys, although I definitely have a type.

Whenever I really fancy someone, my friends always think he's ugly.

• Oh yeah! Their are a few guys that I find attractive but I don't see them anything more than a friend!

• Yes,

• All the time

What Guys Said 9

• Sure. Physically speaking I think Michelle Obama and Chelsey Clinton are attractive, at least when they're all made up for a public appearance, but they are some of the worst people on the planet and I wouldn't touch them a 10 ft pole, romantically or otherwise.

• Yes.

• Many times.

• Regularly. I saw attractive women all the time in university, but I very seldom ever felt any kind of want for them. In cases where I knew the woman well, something about her personality, behavior, status, etc. kept me from liking her.

• All year.

• Yeah most of the time...

• Yep.

• All the time... that is what "hot" is for...

• Yeah that happened to me. She was gorgeous and all but I stil her as a friend