How tall is too tall?

I've noticed people asking a lot of height related questions and see a lot of girls preferences are 5'10-6'3 or 5'9-6'0 for example. I understand it's just preferences, but I still wonder if it effects me. I'm 6'5 and don't really care about height because I'm a lot taller than everybody. 5'5 or 5'9, I barely notice the difference when you're in front me. So, I want to know how tall is too tall? 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything above 6'5"/6'4" for guys and 6'2"/6'3" for women for me

• I never really looked at it in a girls perspective. I've thought about it and anything shove 6'5 is like NBA height. I've met some guys in the NBA that are taller than me by a few inches and I feel scared and uncomfortable. Most people are 5'10 and below so now I understand how they feel. I can imagine why girls under 5'5 wouldn't want to be with me.

• I realized Europe has taller women. That's a whole different continent though,

• Lol not all of Europe tho

What Girls Said 4

• Over 6'0 is too tall.

• When it impacts your health, I think. Being very tall puts tremendous strain on the body- especially the heart.

• Too tall is when he has to break his neck to kiss me. Otherwise it's all good.

• I have to do that with most girls. It's just a part of life for me, like hitting my head on something that's too low every single day. Lol. There are some things in life that I have no control of.

• That's why I date short girls.

Easier to just pick them up for kissing. :)

• @Orion1015 that's true! Lmao, just bring them up to my level.

• 6'6" is too tall for men
    6'1" is too tall for women

Those heights are beginning to become extreme.

• It sounds like I'm almost too tall for most girls

• I'm so sorry to hear that. Maybe it has nothing to do with your height and your looks. It probably has to do with your personality or something. But could you provide me with a link to your facebook?

• VNMC, you may have thought that I don’t know you, but I know exactly who the fuck you are. In fact all the active users on GAG know exactly who the fuck you are and you’re so stupid if you thought no one will find out that you catfish and troll on multiple accounts. Your replies and complaints don’t matter no longer. You haven’t proved any of these accusations wrong. Oh yeah I already made a blogpost about you.

What Guys Said 1

• When average heughted people have to jump and hi5