How do you get women interested in you, what are the main things a man needs to show?

I just wonder what are the ways to have women interested in a man? Looks, personality, what is it? Taking the initiative to go up and talk to them? I find I have a hard time getting women to like me. I never really take the first step and introduce myself. How can I transform myself and become a ladies man? I feel I have a hard time attracting females.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of women go for looks, and man will say personality. But the main thing is not becoming a ladies man. That is something manipulative guys do, unless they are just naturally popular. Don't focus on women. Focus on the things you enjoy and love, that will gain you a lot of attention. Even though I am Celibate and not interested in dating or marriage, I find myself attracted to guys who are ambitious, who works hard, loves their job and what they do. Is respectful to others and isn't sexually promiscuous. And where the woman isn't all the time the main focus, unless he is interested in a very serious relationship such as looking for a marriage partner. Anybody who isn't I avoid like the plague. You don't want to end up with the wrong person, or say that you dated somebody who wasn't serious for 3+ months. When you could have been with a prospective partner for that long and your serious moving forward together, not backwards. It becomes a waste of time. It also depends on what your long term and short term goals are.

• Men should never be themselves it a total turn off :/

• @cchris989 I always ask those questions all the time to get to the root of the problem. Besides the media and the lies they hear from their peers. 9/10x has to do with the females they had and have in their lives. With each experience it starts to shape and form how a males mindset become over time. Women needs to treat men better and uphold better standards. In America, its the men that gets beat up badly, including the legal system.

• @bcbt92 Great answer, I agree. =)

Most Helpful Guy

• Be good looking
    Approach them
    Charm the panties off of them

What Girls Said 10

• As you would with getting ANY person to like you. Be kind, be thoughtful, be helpful and be respectful. In short, just be a cool person (not interesting-cool, that's subjective, but really-decent-cool) and if she likes your vibe and look, she'll be into you. If you do all that and she doesn't respond, either you aren't her type OR her interests are engaged elsewhere*

* be aware this is true SO much of the time for women. It's not that you can't just make it with chicksomgwhatswrongwithyou/them. A lot of men and women have 1 or 2 crushes going at any time and it's nearly impossible to make yourself be interested in someone else, no matter how great, when you're pining for someone. 90% of the time, they won't be into you. Goes both ways. Most of the guys I hung with loved me as company/a friend, but they weren't interested in anything else. I am very tall, not stupid, and have a ton of interests. That can be intimidating. They don't even try in most cases, they have their eye on the shy little blond they work with or the spunky and adorable red head in their history class. No personal attack on me that they aren't into me. Don't take it personally, either. Just be cool and don't pursue... let them respond to you on their own. If they show an interest, ask 'em out and if they say no, let it lie. Easy peasy.

• Confidence goes a long way with me, I'm not talking arrogantly confident. Be comfortable with who you are and confident and it will show. It wouldn't hurt to approach a lady, which shows confidence but be polite and a gentleman and not an arrogant ass.

For example you see a lady sitting at a bar you find attractive and it's obvious she's there alone don't be afraid to say "Hi my name is" "Would you mind if I sit here?". Perhaps a compliment of some sort, nothing that comes off as a sexual advance of course. After you've chatted a few minutes ask if you can buy her a drink. If there's music and a dance floor ask her if she'd like to dance. If all seems to be going well ask if you could take her to dinner sometime. It's really not that hard.

• Having confidence, be genuine, honest, & a gentleman. Be kind, not pushy, this will make them feel comfortable around you. Be a good listener, don't be fake, take care of yourself & groom. :) Try being friends with the girl first, so u can be comfortable with one another & get to know each other. :) Even try taking that first step to introduce yourself to a women. Compliments are always good ways to start conversations, as long as there not creepy or degrading compliments lol.

• That's quite a list, I would have give up my day job just to pretend to be that dude.

• @cchris989: hahahaha. Well, it's won't feel like work, if you don't think of it that way. :p It shouldn't feel like a chore cuz it's just simple qualities that eveyone is capable of having & doing. :) Overall, really it's just a person being friendly, true to themselves, and caring for another person. These type of qualities you don't have to pretend & no one should pretend to be something their not cuz that's being fake. It's not like I'm saying go have plastic surgery, win the lottery, dye ur hair purple, & get a Lamborghini lol. :)

• get to know her and tailor your approach to her specifically. if you know she likes a certain coffee place, ask her to grab a cup with you; or, if she's into books, talk to her about something you've read or ask her for a recommendation.

physical attraction plays a role in any relationship, but you don't have to be a supermodel~ just be friendly, without using a line, and take proper care of yourself (shower, brush your hair/teeth, etc.).

• Honestly? Be a dick, confidence doesn't work and any girl says be confident, theyre lying their asses off. Girls like assholes, sometimes I like an asshole too. But other times its nice to have a guy who knows what he wants.

• Work on your looks and style, be a fun, confident, good person, and take the initiative to go and talk to them/make moves/ask them out.

• *Ah, also helps if you have some independence, you have a job/career or you're going to school and working on it, or something like that.

• Effort and gentleman.

• Sincerity is a nice thing

• Show her you care, but don't buy her want ever she wants, take her on a date or sit outside and count the stars with her. But be yourself and don't do everything just to please her!

• I think that you want to get to know her. Like taking an interest in her life and actually figuring out if you guys are compatible. Then, showing that you have a sensitive side always helps

What Guys Said 10

• What does a man need to show?
    His black American Express card, that is what he needs to show.

• You mean those Axe Body spray commercials don't work? lol

• Looks. Money will work too; if you're less than a 9 but have a 6-figure income.

• I just exist and they come. Just do that.

• make them feel secure, they like that.

• Girls always say they want nice guys, confident guys, honest guys, etc.

and then they reject them because "they were too nice"

• Show her your wallet.

• Confidence, humour and personality.

• You have to approach and make the first move. Not approaching doesn't work unless you are beyond lucky or beyond good looking.