Do some guys have trouble or get nervous generating ideas of what to do for a date so they just don't ask? Or back out?

I was talking to this guy online and things were going great, he agreed to going out and told me when he was free. Then he asked what I'd like to do and because I was going to his neck of the woods, I asked if he knew of any cool places by where he lived.. And then he never responded until days later and said he became very busy and apologized. I said no worries and I'd like to meet him when he is more free.. But it's been a few days and nothing. Should I straight up tell him we should do ____ at ____ because he doesn't know what to do bc he's nervous? Or unsure if I'd like that? I feel like I've done so much already since I was the one who asked him to go out. I don't want to be desperate or overly interested but I don't get why he would stop responding after that message.

• Yes, possibly
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I don't know where to go. You pick.

Desperate and overly interested girls are always better than girls who fail to show any interest.

• A girl who fails to show interest in me but is still receptive in my input is also good.

But a girl who fails to show interest in me and keeps pushing me away is a demon. Those girls are the worst.

• Thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 2

• It's possible, but I don't.

• His wife won't let him out of the house.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah some guys are nervous to make suggestions as to what ud like to do. Its Not bad idea. Honestly Id say he's either too nervous or isn't interested.