Do you girls more like a darker og lighter apperance on boys?

I have heard that girls generally like boys with a darker apperance, eg. brown eyes, black hair, tanned skin etc. or do you more like boys with blue eyes and blonde hair?

0|0
15|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• No preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both and have dated both but yes my preference is darker. Or rather my weakness is darker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for blonde men like very blonde men. And I also love red heads.
    I like both though so it's whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are totally fine with me, but generally my preferences do lean a bit more towards the dark side indeed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a lighter appearance. I love blue eyes and blonde hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to like boys with a darker appearance more but I still like both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Darker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally just like guys that are gonna treat me right. But of I had to choose a guy by his physical features, I would go for a guy that's a little darker than a mixed boy with hazel eyes like mine and a nice body. So yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Genuinely don't mind. Both can be hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont really care but dark eyes are always a bonus... Too attractive..

0|0
    0|0
  • As for my personal preference and my friends', we are attracted to the ones with tanned skin, dark hair, but light eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. For me I love brown hair and brown eyes and blonde hair and blue eyes aren't really attractive to me. Everyone is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, darker.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Isn't the stereotype that dark hair and blue eyes (preferably light blue, the piercing type) is the go-to if we're designing it ourselves?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well this is a lie cause I'm mixed and never had a girlfriend I'm black/white

0|0
    0|0