Would you date one of your brothers friends?

My brother doesn't have much friends, tbh but i this guy (Lee) who's kinda popular have been hanging around the house for about two months, i thought they were prob getting closer but from just saying hi to getting into convos with me, we began talking and as much as he my brother doesn't seem to like it, I think i am beginning to warm up to him and maybe give him a chance. I'm begining to think he used my brother so that would kinda hurt him I don't know what to do. My brother is like not cool at all, acts like a jerk at home and is almost a loner tbh. All in all i don't wanna cause anything but i wanna give this guy a chance also.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the good news is you're stuck with your brother, so if the relationship doesn't work out no biggie :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I wouldn't

What Guys Said 1

• No then your brother wouldn't get time with him because your with his friend. Thats fucked up

What Girls Said 4

• Bad idea. Had a similar situation back in highschool. The relationship may work out but itll cost ur brother a friendship.

• I like one of my brothers friends but I wouldn't date him.

• my brother and i have have a big age difference I just find his little friends cute. my cousin is my age and we grew up together my first boyfriend was his friend so yes.

• Go for it if you really like him and if you're that worried over it ask your brother if he would care. I had a situation like that and I've been dating him for over 3 years now and haven't regretted it. Why not?