Who else is alone tonight?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i am

• It can't rain all the time. Here's too you.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm alone, with my wife and our daughters.

• Hopefully that's not alone.😊

• I'm alone tonight

• No, your alone your with me. It's a beautiful moon. Let's enjoy. I will keep you warm.

• Not sure why I got a down vote lol but whatever. I guess we're both alone together asker haha

• Well, my sister's in the room right across the hall, but other than that I am alone, yes.

• Well I raise my glass to you. There's someone in this world toasting you.

• Thanks bro

• You are not alone in this world. Cheers.

• Me lol

• I'm surrounded by 2 kids and 3 cats. Sometimes alone would be nice 😉

• Not alone but pissed and upset.

• Punch the nearest wall and call it square. Now have a drink with me and tell me what makes you so mad.

• Haha

Everything was just not that good yesterday. especially since a family member yelled at me

• Lmao my grandparents are sleeping but otherwise yes I'm alone lol which leaves me to do some rereading on my questions haha (check them out people)

• Dip cotton balls in peanut butter and stick them to them while they sleep. It'll be so funny in the morning.

• I'll think of something lmao

• Ok let me know how it goes!!

• Not for tonight, just for now :P

ie: Melbourne, Australia = 3.37pm Saturday afternoon.

• Me. I am alone almost every Friday night

• Me too. Well give your pillow a hug and pretend it's me. Did I tell you I'm awesome? Well someone awesome thinks your awesome too!

• Meee. I love Friday nights alone.

• *raises hand*

• me im alone bc im not ready for anything

• Not me.

• Lucky you. Give them a hug.

What Guys Said 6

• Alone as in live all by yourself? No. Alone as in still being single? Possibly, won't really matter anymore anyway, been single for a long time now, don't be fooled by the age that is displayed in my profile.

• Well here's to finding someone you love. Good luck!

• Now you, as I, know that when your not looking for it love WILL NOT FIND YOU...

• That's the thing I DO NOT expect it to find me.

I've STOPPED caring completely ABOUT "love" and because when I looked deeper into it, and also it because I am a very deep thinker.

I had came to realize that "Love" is NOT real, but chemical reactions and hormones, in which their only sole purpose is to create the desire within us to reproduce and procreate. "Love" and desire are just delusions and illusions.

My very very deep thinking also led to deep unhappiness and a nihilistic outlook on everything in this world in which I find it to be completely absurd. And because of that I just can never ever agree with procreation once I realize that "love" isn't exactly "real" because it's just chemical reactions and worst off because I also came to realize ALL life ends in Death and comes with suffering, which makes me feel so deep and discontent. That is why I STOPPED Caring, as I lost the incentive to really look for anyone. My outlook of how this reality and world is just won't change.

• Always alone, aside from my cats, dogs and the brush-tail possums who come for their dinner buffet of fruit, vegetables and old bread.

• Enjoy your zoo. Never alone with animals.

• sure

Anyone lonely , feel free to message me

• Drunk and on the internet

• The only way to Internet!!

• I've been alone for a very long time, but I don't feel alone.

• Good. I raise my glass to you!

• everyday alone