What do you like to see your date wear?

When going out on a date, what do you like and dislike to see your date wear?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Most guys going on a date want to see you wear nothing at all. That's the truth. But if you're going out in public and you have to be clothed be sexy yet not draw too much attention to yourself. Don't dress like a hooker, but don't dress like a granny. Wear clothes that show your curves but not cling like clingwrap. There.

• What she is comfortable wearing!! I don't ever want her to wear something she hates, thinking I would like it!!!
    I'm more about HER, and WHO she is, and the clothing is just, whatever, to me!!

• Anything comfortable, so she will feel more relaxed

• Neutral I'd be willing to be a friend of yours. But I wouldn't want to really date you but I wouldn't try to avoid you ether. PS: Nice tan.

• A very simple and cute dress.

• To tell you the truth, I would love to see my date wearing the cutest short skirt and a midriff. Or a cotton type skirt thats like kinda see through... but like see through to the point if burly noticing the shape of her legs. Or her in a dress with a slit that goes up the leg, so when she crosses her leg, the dress parts to show that leg being crossed.

• Anything she likes

• Gotta go with a dress but sometimes even the most casual outfit beats dresses.

• a hijab

• Basically just not sweats, yoga pants, or leggings. They look sloppy like you riled out of bed. I do not where sweats out of the house I expect the same from women.

• a smile

• nothing too trashy or too classy. just something thats comfy on her

• If it's too flashy and tacky, I dislike it. Anything modest (even slightly under dressed) would be good.

• Either a cocktail dress or nice fashionable jeans and shirt.

• a skirt and I nice blouse or Dress

• Something sexy to show her off if I'm going out someplace like that so a nice dress would be great

• depends what we're doing

What Girls Said 5

• I love it when he wears a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow area, and a nice pair of jeans :)

• Not too particular but pretty much anything except hoodies or sweatshirts. And definitely no man bags. And no douchey v necks.

I'm goings with jeans and a nice shirt and sneakers.

• Semi formal, jeans & polo shirt with sneakers

• Tbh, the people I date always look great in whatever THEY choose :)

• Whatever he's comfortable with.