Ex's best friend made a move on me. What do I do?

4 days ago I dumped my now ex after she held back a secret of her being a mom. She held this from me for 7 months and I didn't appreciate it. I broke up with her due to her being a liar and untrustworthy. I was at the store today and her best friend (who is 33) spoke to me and apologized for the break up. She then gives me her number, hugs me, and tells me to call her. I have her number and don't know what to do. Should I call her?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. The world is big and I'm sure you can find someone to date who isn't your ex's best friend. I think it's tacky and not respectful. I get that you broke up with her for being a liar; but come on. No need to be petty. There are other women you can go for.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you interested in her? Call her and see where it goes.

What Girls Said 2

• She's not a very good best friend. Would you be okay with your best friend talking to someone that dumped you?

• Nah sounds like trouble

What Guys Said 2

• Sure why not?

• go get some balls deep action, thats just what you need