My boyfriend of 1 1/2 years talks to his ex wife 10 to 20 times a day and texts her the same?

They have been divorced for 10 years. I have asked him to stop I have broken up with him several times he says he will stop. He stops when we get back together and then starts again. Their children are all grown and he has no reason to talk to her everyday. He leaves his phone off when we are together so I won't know when she is texting and calling. We can't go anywhere that they are not talking. Now he is hiding it from me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just break up with him for good :/

He obviously has no intention of stopping making phone calls and texting her. And now he's hiding it. He obviously does not care that you don't like him talking to her. If they are talking that much and not talking about the kids, and you have broken up with him before about the same thing...something deeper may be going on.

• She has been living with another man for 4 years. She can't stand me and for no reason. The had been divorced for 9 years when I met him. I really feel like she is trying to break us up and then she won't call him anymore. I feel like there is something deeper going on to and what the heck can they talk about for hours. We blocked her number because it became such an issue. Then she would just use other phones to call him so we blocked them. Then she went crazy and was calling other peopl

What Guys Said 1

• Time to move on. He seems to be keeping you around for who knows what reasons. It sounds like this is one guy you cannot trust. The signs are there it sounds like you just do not want to see them. If he wants to spend that much time with texting and calling her then he should just be with her.

What Girls Said 3

• I think the main reason she calls so much is to be a pain in your a_s! I have several friends whos husbands get calls from their ex's and that is the only reason they do it...And what's up with your boyfriend? How disrespectful he's being to you...and now hiding like a teenager...I wouldn't put up with it...beat if you were to break up with him she would loose interest pretty quickly...It's ultimatum time!

• My guy of a year and 9months has older kids2 & I don't know why they would need to absolutely talk every day, but yet he would recieve calls&texts from his ex-wife daily2, but usually because she had somethin2 bitch&complain about... I told him I wasn't comfortable with it because it made me feel like maybe she wanted2 try &get him back, & by him listening &responding made me feel like he was making it ok for her to do that &perhaps even leading her on. He stopped responding eventually, & for the most part it went away. If your guy is gonna commit 2a relationship which is obviously something he has in mind considering ya'll have broken up b4, he needs to understand that you need to know everything. Nothing should have to be hidden if you already know where he's been and coming from. Definately a big bright red flag when he starts just shutting the phone off, I'd be weary if I were you. No need to threaten, just try to walk away. We really deserve his attention, why put your 'all' in it when you're not getting his?

• I kind of agree with Anonymous User, but just because he's talking to her does not mean that something's going on. What bothers me is that you have expressed your feelings about the relationship several times and have also broken up with him about it. I would leave the relationship based on that. he should not be disrespecting you like that. She's his ex for a reason, and that is where she belongs. You need to decided how much more of this you "will" take...