Is this a good reason to be jealous?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for a while, at the beginning of the relationship he still talked to his ex which made him have a bit of trust issues. Eventually he stopped talking to her because he really fell in love with me. He says he's going to marry me one day and we are currently expecting a child, so I think that what he did is a huge no no but I just want to make sure I'm not crazy. On Instagram it shows people's recent likes and I noticed he liked a bunch of pictures of this one girl, now I don't know if I'm being crazy or not but that's trying to her her attention isn't it? He also likes SO many other girl's pictures and in other social media he follows REALLY pretty girls and girls that are half naked all the time. Now I know this is not something you would do if you really loved someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just crazy jealous homie, might be the hormones. If he starts messaging, and texting and calling, and seeing all them pretty girls, then by all means get jealous, but you can't be mad at the man for liking pretty pictures. As much as you love him, can you not look at another man and appreciate his appearance?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 18 and pregnant and in a relationship that is going down in flames.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes.

• Get an abortion and go your separate ways,

• Mhm interesting on the insta. Maybe he just likes the photos?

I kinda get your point though. Where's the line tho? Given he spends his time with you? I kinda feel if it's just harmless flirting then it's ok.

I think if he constantly liked only hers, then that's different. Also not sure why girls post pictures to get as many likes as they can?

What do u make of my situation? I was kinda surprised and I think my innocent friend kinda was surprised too? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2055890-is-this-normal-for-a-flirty-friendship-between-a-guy-woman

Can u have a look?

What Girls Said 2

• Ahh, what a fine dad he will be

• Doesn't sound like he's a hundred percent committed.