Are there virgin guys waiting for a relationship?

I'm not waiting for marriage but for a relationship. I was wondering how likely is it to find a virgin guy near my age range (18 to early 20's).
I just graduated from HS this yr and yes I'm a virgin but not religious.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not as likely as finding a non-virgin, but there are still plenty out there. the problem is though, that some will lie about it.

• yeah that sucks. If only they knew there are virgin girls like me that want a virgin guy as their first boyfriend. Afterwards, I won't mind anymore but as a first time... I want to share my experience with him and vice-versa.

• oh there are guys who know, dont worry. =]
      thanks for MH.

What Guys Said 24

• They are a minority but there are probably more virgin guys than there are virgin girls so the odds are slightly in your favor.

• There is plenty of virgin guys, don't sweat it.

• I am still a virgin waiting for a relationship.

• I waited till 21 with a one nighter then another one nighter then a relationship now entering the second one. Only risk I took which I shouldn't have was letting a ons deep throat me

• I'm a virgin...
    ...
    ...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't keep a straight face even when typing that LOL.
    To each their own.

• Probably. Stranger shit has happened

• I don't know what I'm waiting for anymore. I don't know if I'm waiting for anything at all, or if maybe I'm just not good enough.
    Sorry, that wasn't very helpful at all, now was it?

• Yeah I am.

• Yeah

• Meh I am waiting for marriage

• I'm no virgin, but I'm still waiting for a relationship.

• It's possible, I was a long time ago - even though I just ended up hooking up with a girl from a party in college because I got tired of waiting for finding a longterm relationship then

• No, I just can't get laid

• i m a virgin guy waiting for marriage

• I see. Yeah that would be an issue. As an 18 year-old who will be starting college this year, I'm not thinking about marriage and kids at this moment. That's something I would want later in life after finishing college.

• u can get a guy easily just dont worry at ur age no guy wants to marry

• Well, there's me I guess. Sure there's others.

• Yes. I am. There are quite a few guys my age as well. More than you would think.

• Virgin right here! And will be until I'm married.

• Have you ever had a boyfriend?

• Nope. The closest was a couple but I ditched him upon finding out he had a couple ONS. I don't want to lose my v-card to a non-virgin, much less someone that had random sex.

• **a couple dates

• Oh my God... haha I was EXACTLY like you at one point. I would only lose my virginity to another virgin. When I finally found a virgin and we lost our virginities to each other, she didn't want a relationship and left me heartbroken.

But then I had an epiphany. I realized that losing one's virginity isn't as special as the relationship that is established beforehand and the emotions that accompany it. What I mean by that is if a girl loses her virginity to a guy and never has feelings for him, the sex is meaningless and has no value to it.

I realized that I rather be a girl's first LOVE than the guy she loses her virginity to. That is more memorable and special.

In terms of finding a virgin guy, I know a few. One of them is 19 and he is the type that can have any girl he wants. He is attractive (no homo). But it just never happened for him. I didn't lose my virginity until age 20 (almost 21).

• I'm emotionally a virgin.

I lost my physical virginity to a friend. It didn't mean anything and I wasted it. I'm not active after that one time.

I'm hoping that my first time with someone I truly care for will be just as special as if I waited. Minus the awkward, "I have no idea what I'm doing"

• yes, i am. i found love once, lost it, and now anything less has little appeal to me.

• but then what would define dating, to you?

• The ones that are don't normally tell anyone. Being a virgin as a women is sometimes seen as good. As a man it has never been so.

We just fade into the background but we exist.

• Like totally, although none of us want to admit it. Being shy really sucks. The loud aggressive guys get all the action. Most people look down on shy people.

• I'm a virgin guy waiting for a relationship. I'm 22.

I haven't had sex because I don't want to just have casual sex and I've always been more focused on school than social stuff and just haven't gotten out there enough. Now I wouldn't do it unless it was with someone I trust.

What Girls Said 1

• My (I think ex) boyfriend is a virgin and he's turning 21 in few months