Am I likeable to guys?

I just wanted to know if im likeable to guys because why not? c:

I have long, dark brown hair with brown eyes that change to honey brown with a slight amber colour and a green in the sun, hard to describe! My lips are full, I have rosy cheeks with freckles on the top of them and on my nose and I'm quite pale. I'm slim and I can be insecure with myself.

I have a passion for English, I'm creative and I like some sports such as football. I'm honest, speak my mind and love a good laugh. I can be shy around some people I dont know; they may seem intimidating to me. I receive high grades in school and many people consider me as intelligent, although I don't think I'm that great at all. I always like to put other people before myself. I can be really hyper and crazy, my friends and family describe me as weird and strange but really, I don't think I am! And I love bread, It's good.

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all your physical features and most of your manners, but I hate insecure and shy people, so if you prefer not to be that way, you will be more likeable for guys.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• "And I love bread, It's good." hahahaha I loved that part xD

You sound pretty likable, problem is, you just said your positive things, what about the negatives? That's very important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette, a plus for me
    Passion for English, nice
    Sports, nnnice
    weird and strange, as long as it's the healthy kind!

Yeah you'll find a guy definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Rearly hard to tell without a picture, since most guys your age won't really care about personality but looks..

0|1
    0|0
  • Pst... hey... you... yeah you... come closer... a little closer... ok good...
    SHOW ME A DAM PIC CUZ I CAN'T TELL FROM THAT DESCRIPTION >.>

Sincerely... everyone. -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah most definitely. Especially if you mean American football when you said football 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • psssst no.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love you, let's get married and grow old together

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, maybe if u were much older

0|0
    0|0
  • you seem desirably physically attractive as most girls, thats a plus. but you seem a little bit full of yourself also as girls tend to be, which is a bit of a turn off. your shy. its ok, but if you play that annoying dumb innocent thing girls pull. than i dont think you'll be likable by many guys. but you seem sweet in a way.
    the "dumb innocent thing" means a girl who expects guys to do everything and approach and ask, while the girl doesn't do anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't tell without a pic.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.