How to get a boyfriend when you do not have chances to meet so many guys?

Where are the good places to meet a guy? There are no guys that I am intresed in the college since my college is small and most of the students are girls.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Online dating is an option. OkCupid is free. There's also POF (plenty of fish). Also go to bars and I'm sure there's a least some decent men here on GaG near you. Just gotta look sweetheart. You're a girl. Show a little skin and flaunt your stuff and the boys will come. If you don't want to do that there's always bars, clubs, and hobbies. Go to a gym or take up a sport or a craft of some kind. That's my advice.

• Tinder or like me on instagram cuz i am also in college and single. ;)

• You're a girl. You have ample opportunity to meet any guy you want. All you got to do is just put yourself out there. Just a photo on a dating profile will get you 50+ messages on day 1.

• I'm a girl but I didn't get that many messages on the first day I started using a dating website.

• GaG xD Probably plenty of people near you are in this website.

• If there are other colleges nearby see if there are places to hang out there. Get involved in a hiking group. Or get a PT job at a tech company - that is where I work and my company is over 80% male.

• maybe there is a mall around? or maybe a sort of shopping center? well if your in college surely there are parties and other places where the general populas tends to gather

• You go and get more chances.

• no guys in your college you're interested in? I find that hard to believe

• Some how I doubt your looking for guys that your gonna approach and talk too. But are probably looking for guys to approach you. If that's the case the your doomed like the rest of female too who ever comes up to you.

• Get a net, snares, potatosack or preferably a poke ball.

Humor to cheer you up

• Sports events. An unlikely place is a swing dancing studio. What state is you college in?

• It's not difficult for pretty girl to meet a guy. Just put on a short skirt, go out somewhere and start to talk with a guy you like! )))

• That is not a reason to reason for it to not be difficult for it to me a guy just because you're pretty.

• Try the park, mall. It really depends on the area you live in which i have no clue

• There is always this place ;) helloooo

• Go for exchange programs if you are not thinking of only domestic guys
    Or go for other activities

• Online dating.

• GaG

Jjgg

What Girls Said 5

• I've read joining clubs and finding hobbies can lead to meeting people. Attending festivals and joining organizations are other options.

I've yet to try any of those things myself.

I'm curious about the answers to this because I'd like to know ways of meeting quality guys too. Dating apps are largely a joke.

• I'm in a similar position but looking for a girlfriend and don't have many opportunities to meet. Dating sites haven't yielded much.

• College, clubs at college, places that you go to regularly like a coffee shop or gym...

• Don't be in a relationship in college. ... it's going to bring in more stress than your already have... it's best to enjoy your time in college and "explore " with people

• Take part in activities outside college? Perhaps a sport

• Tinder