Leaving Stuff At My Place.. good or bad?

So this guy that I have been seeing for about a month now is starting to leave his things at my apartment now. Is this a good thing or bad thing?

He's just left his video game system, toothbrush, & few other small things. We do see each other every weekend.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only good if you really like him staying over and you are happy with him but bad if you not serious with him

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's slowly trying to move in. If you don't want that, be careful and check your state laws (if you're in the US) so he doesn't take action to make it legal. It'll be hard to evict him later.

What Guys Said 5

• Is he helping with rent?

• Oh, I didn't think about big stuff. I assumed she meant a toothbrush or change of clothes. No, don't let your place be used for storage.

• @Regulatus yeah he just left his video game system and toothbrush.. and few other small things. We see each other every weekend.

• Then he's staking claim to you as his girlfriend. :-)

• Its so little to go on, what difference does it make if he leaves shit at your place it means he trusts you.

• Depends. Are you looking to have a relationship with him?

• Is he just a guy or is he ur bf? That changes everything.

• No we aren't bf/gf yet. But he said he wants to get to that point

• Tell him that one month just ain't long enough to do that. Maybe after three.

• lol? wat?

What Girls Said 0