Would you date a guy who has no friends in town and doesn't know the language?

A guy who is new to the country , has no friends yet , and doesn't speak perfect English . B8ut has good paying job, apartment in nice area , etc...Would you date him , or would you consider him a looser?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like such an ass pointing this out but 'looser' is written with only one 'o'. "Loose" = "not tight".

Anyway, I guess it would depent a lot on how the people there feel about foreigners. Try to learn the language quickly, people from abroad are almost always considered to be somewhat exotic and interesting, but if you are unable to communicate effectively that won't do you much good :)

• No problem , thanks for the correction . I have no problem getting myself understood. It is just that I have an accent and people are a bit cold where I live.

• Some accents are considered hot. I hope for you you're from France and moving to an English-speaking country ;-)

What Girls Said 3

• Of course I wouldn't consider him a loser. As for dating him, it would depend. None of the things you gave would stop me from dating a guy, unless I couldn't understand what he's saying...

• So you would date a guy who has no friends ? I mean till now ?

• Assuming there is a legit reason, such as just moving to a new place, then yes. If the guy has no friends because he's a jerk or something, then I wouldn't.

• I can't figure out how that makes him a looser... I spent three months living/working in India and was thankful to finally meet a friend. he wouldn't be a looser if he moved here from another state for a job.

I think you should stop worrying about it and date him if you like him. Although he's probably not in the best place for relationship building.. it might take some time for him to settle in to his new surroundings.

• i would date someone according to the feeling I have for them meaning how they make me feel and their personality and way he carries himself. people these days date for fun so of course he will find some one SOMEDAY who might look deep down into his character and love him for all he is. just don't push it

• That is nice to know . Thanks for your answer!

What Guys Said 2

• Date him for sure. Does it matter really what he does outside the bedroom as much as it should the way he treats you as a person and respects himself and offers you what you desire and need intimately. Stop with the superficial concepts and follow your heart and libido.

• Girls like money and cars...