Should I ask him for a second date or just leave it?

. Went on a date on Last Saturday with a guy... fun, long date and we had sex. I realised when I got home my necklace had fallen off so I texted him saying if he finds it, let me know and thanked him for a fun night. He replied straight away saying that he has found it and will look after it (with an x, and he ain't the x-ing type) to which I reply thanks. Haven't heard from him since. Now I am not sure if I should send him a cheeky flirty text insinuating another date under the guise of getting my necklace back, or just keep it neutral and polite and simply ask for my necklace back. Regardless, I don't want to make it awkward when we eventually do the exchange should he not be interested at all. I also never make the first move so this actually scares the hell out of me!! What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do it, or you will regret it for awhile

Most Helpful Girl

• If you do not hear anything today or even tomorrow, Just send a simple 'A cheeky flirty text,' but don't Hint around about another 'Date,' just keep it Simple.
    If he really likes you, and it appears here, dear, he does, he will Text you back, and keep things Going and Flowing.
    And of course, He has your Nice Necklace in his possession as a Reminder To... Find her.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• If you're interested in him ask him. But seeing as you've already had sex on the first date don't be surprised if he's not interested in another date.

• Sure why not

What Girls Said 2

• Make it fun!!! Say some joke about getting the neck less back!!! Ya want it back don't ya, and go on a date!!! Be flirty it's the best!!

• Do it, and see what happens!!