Why are guys so rude ro short girls?

Why are guys so rude ro short girls?
i understand not being attracted to someone bigger we all have different preferences cool, but how come some guys are so rude to a girl just because they don't like her size? its stupid, even if the girl is not hitting on them they will treat her like crap, but treat a skinny girl who is actually mean to them better!

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Never heard of this happening ever, but maybe your experience is different. They shouldn't be, they shouldn't be rude to fat people either, they shouldn't be rude to anybody. I think a lot of people are changing nowadays, the old ideals our parents grew up with are starting to fly out of the window.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You changed from short to fat somewhere

2|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Humans in general are petty enough to put others down just to feel better and superior about themselves.

1|2
    0|0
  • What about a short, skinny girl? Do their minds explode from indecision on how to treat her?

My guess is you're short and pudgey as fuck, so you're veiling this as guys disliking shorties when in actuality its guys disliking fatties. I'm onto your reindeer games OP.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do women treat short guys like Shit?

Actually, let me rephrase that... why do women treat men under 6'2" like shit? It's not just short men, it's also average (5'8" to (5'10"), and above average (5'11" to 6'1") men.

Simple answer: most people are horrible. Most women are horrible too.

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck did I just read?

Is it about you being short or is it about you being obese, girl.

1|1
    0|0
  • Some folks are weird - You should treat everyone the same

0|0
    0|0
  • I am dating one. I should ask if I am rude

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't get it either, those people are superficial af

0|0
    0|0
  • they aren't

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they are

1|0
    0|0
  • because they are not worth our time. Women are like sex objects and nothing more. Since feminism, girls destroyed the concept of families and it will eventually lead to the destruction of society

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• They aren't?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't believe this is true..

0|1
    0|0
  • Why are girls so rude to short guys? Short guys face waay more ridicule for being short than girls lol. If anything most guys think short girls are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys I know love shirt girls. Are you sure it isn't some other issue?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a guy be rude to me because of my height. Quite the opposite actually.

0|0
    0|0