Girls, Do you mind approaching a guy and asking for his number or exposing your feelings towards him?

I think I asked this question before but I can't remember and I don't wanna search my log. But are you the type of woman that would be brave and ask a guy put? Or tell him you like him? I ask this cuz I know a lot of you ladies say you'd do it but i think talk is often pretty cheap, I sort of believe that if a lot of you ladies were put in a situation like this you'd make every excuse to not go up to the guy. Lol I'm sort of that way when it comes to just approaching beautiful women and introducing myself.πŸ˜ŒπŸ€“πŸ™‡πŸ½ I'll make any excuse to just drop it or leave or change the subject lol... πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚ So ill ask again, are you REALLY brave enough to approach a hot guy and get his number no matter the place?

If I took any one of you ladies to the mall with me and pointed out a guy would you approach or would you make an excuse to back down?

• I'm not scared! 😀I'd approach a ANY guy ANY time
    30% (3)
  • I might make an excuse to to get away, depending on the situation or how hot he isπŸ’πŸ™…
    40% (4)
  • It's a guy's job to man up and approach a woman always!😀
    30% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
OH & EVEN IF THE GUY WAS FAMOUS LIKE BRAD PIT OR TREY SONGZ OR SOMEOME POPULAR AND ATTRACTIVE, lol NO FEAR!!!😤🙄

5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• approaching is fine. its easy bc we dk each other. no loss.

i dont like asking for things. i mean ill ask if he wants to hang to but thats as much for him as from in my opinion. so im not asking for anything. bc if he doesn't want to it went happen. so its just a query not a favor.

exposing my feelings makes ME uncomfortable regardless of what he thinks.

i dont mind refection. i see it as closure. im just not comfortable with my feelings.

• Depends on how confident I'm feeling that day, I'm a wimp when it comes to guy.

• I'd approach to show my interest, such as standing next to him at the bar whilst ordering my drink, and starting a conversation, but I'd wait for him to ask for my number/ask me out after that.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more