Which sense attracts you the most?

So, this is to both girls and guys. When you are interested in a guy/woman, what sense is the stronger to what comes to attraction? Is it only the persons looks? Or is it maybe something more? Which do you think affects the most?

Let's see!

• I am a visual person and looks is the most important Which sense attracts you the most?
  • Scent, the smell of the person should be heavenWhich sense attracts you the most?
  • How he/she touches me!Which sense attracts you the most?
  • His/her voice is like music to my ears.Which sense attracts you the most?
  • The brain, how the person thinks Which sense attracts you the most?
  • The heart, how warm he/she isWhich sense attracts you the most?
  • How he/she tastes (I eat them up) - SORRY, MEANT RESULTSWhich sense attracts you the most?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• How he looks is the biggest factor that makes me realize all of his beautiful traits. He does smell gorgeous, he is so intelligent and hilarious, his voice drives me insane I love it, etc. I would not just date someone for their looks but I do first like them based on physical aspects which then introduce me to their personality in most cases

Then there's other times I dont like someone physically neccessairily but their personality is beautiful I become attracted to them

What Guys Said 8

• I do not think I can reduce this to one thing. For me it is the whole woman. How she looks, how she carries herself, the sound of her voice and how happy she appears to be.

• Visual is a must, it's also the first thing probably everyone notices. You can't smell someone from 20-200 feet away especially in a crowded area lol.
    So the first would always be visual at least to some degree, I guess in cases it's been looks are fine and she's really cool so more personality. But there is a certain visual criteria and if their personality is really off putting it's obviously not going to work, the rest as long as she doesn't smell bad don't care.

• Visual, because I have to like what I see enough to risk rejection.

• The heart I think. You?

• Same thing, but after that comes scent and voice (those two has to be good for some reason😂)

• @ak666 ok. by the way you're my favourite male on gag, your opinions are always good and I learn a lot from you :)

• Oh thanks -- cheers.

• I want to know who the weirdo is that picked smell.

• I think it is normal that smell might attract you the most. I watched a documentary about attraction and smell really was the biggest factor to decide who we fall in love with. Looks and all might be important but if the person smells reeeaaalllyy good it makes a big difference. Ofc it is always a combos of all these, but I understand the person who chose smell, because it is an important factor.

• What's inside the girl's heart matters the most.

• Visual to attract, and maybe scent in the bedroom. And then maybe the heart to keep her.

• Sight for sexual attraction, scent/sight for sex (scent is only important in that a woman who doesn't smell so nice can really ruin the experience for me no matter how good she looks), and then heart for a relationship.

• In my case "visual" included charisma. The woman isn't an inanimate object. How she smiles, carries herself, her posture, everything paints an image to me in the "visual" realm. But that's what originally attracts me on first impression.

• Scent in critical in the sense of french kissing a man repeatedly with halitosis and garlic breath. Going down on even the most beautiful woman in the world can really turn into a nightmare if she has a particular strong odor and doesn't keep very clean down there.

• So more guys care about how kind and warm women are, while women care about how good looking a man is. I see.

What Girls Said 3

• The mind. Definitely the most attractive.

• I'm definitely a visual person.

• I am also a visual person, but I think looks aren't the strongest part in this. I mean, I often see a warm/good voiced person as better looking too.

• Vote A. Looks always, then intrigue because who they are isn't immediate to me.