So, this is to both girls and guys. When you are interested in a guy/woman, what sense is the stronger to what comes to attraction? Is it only the persons looks? Or is it maybe something more? Which do you think affects the most?
- I am a visual person and looks is the most important22%(6)33%(20)Vote42%(14)
- Scent, the smell of the person should be heaven4%(1)2%(1)Vote0%(0)
- How he/she touches me!26%(7)18%(11)Vote12%(4)
- His/her voice is like music to my ears.4%(1)5%(3)Vote6%(2)
- The brain, how the person thinks15%(4)10%(6)Vote6%(2)
- The heart, how warm he/she is26%(7)27%(16)Vote27%(9)
- How he/she tastes (I eat them up) - SORRY, MEANT RESULTS3%(1)5%(3)Vote7%(2)
Most Helpful Guy
e. because gandalf lol.
but for real. its important. xant stand dumb chicks1
Most Helpful Girl
How he looks is the biggest factor that makes me realize all of his beautiful traits. He does smell gorgeous, he is so intelligent and hilarious, his voice drives me insane I love it, etc. I would not just date someone for their looks but I do first like them based on physical aspects which then introduce me to their personality in most cases
Then there's other times I dont like someone physically neccessairily but their personality is beautiful I become attracted to them1