I am short and chubby?

I am 5'2" and 130lbs. I try to lose weight to be healthy but I dont think I will be attractive because of my height. Guys generally reject me now, do you think it will change when I lose weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has their preferences, but it's probably safe to say it'll open more doors for you, if you decide to lose some weight (I'm rooting for ya :D) . For me, it'd be hard to me to get with a girl if she was overweight. I know it makes me a bit shallow, but I can't help it.

I feel like, it's just unfair to me, because my body is something I'm consciously aware of; and I've worked hard to get where I am. It shows a lot of self respect in my eyes.

As for your height, I don't think that's an issue. It's not exactly something you can change anyway, so don't stress on that too much.

What Guys Said 2

• a pic would help answering

• can't tell without a pic

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5ft3 and chubby, I seem to get plenty of attention from guys. I'm just extremely picky when it comes to men. Don't worry some guys like short women.

• Honestly you are not chubby at all, I am 5ft and used to be 10st3. I got told to lose weight and that I was chubby and I lost three stone in a matter of months and developed an eating disorder which I would not want to wish on anyone else. I was eating less than 600 calories; and I eat 1200 now. You are fine the way you are! Honestly I wish I never lost the weight as my breasts have sagged and I'm only 16 years old