How to make friends with my boyfriends friends?

I've been dating this guy for over a month now and he's asked me to his old classmates get together party! I've only met 3 of his friends and only know one of them as well as I know him!
He told me he would pick me up and then we would go to his friends house before the party! How should I act around his other friends? We both have a mutual friend who will be there so that will make things easier for me.

Also, if he asks me to stay the night at his should I?
I would if he offered but my parents wouldn't allow it.

I'm 20 years old but they would probably kick me out or something!

What Guys Said 2

• 1. The best way to become friends with his friends is to spend time together. If you are the impetus for planning an event together with them, you have scored major points.

2. If you live at home and cannot spend the night away, then don't consider running afoul of the ground rules established by your parents.

3. Beyond the matter of your parents' rules, you spend the night when YOU are ready to do that. That decision is not up to him and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. You do what's right for you!

• Just be social

What Girls Said 0