Guys, what would make you disappear on a girl?

After having shown some interest, complimenting her on her beauty, personality, etc? After a 1st date or a few dates? How about after a 1.5 year being fwb's?

Most Helpful Guy

• lack of intimacy, or high rate of negative energy, low self esteem and complaining over everything, asking more than giving and valuing the giving highly and mention it and use it !
    guess that's my tops which repels me off without a second thought, of course other miner reasons can be solved or talked over but these upper ones are cure-less !

• I am a positive person and we had great intimacy (sex, conversation, a lot in common). I was the one who gave more to the rel. I'd cook for him, give him a massage, give him oral sex for 30 min. I guess I needed him more than he needed me & expected more, so I always felt frustrated. I was wrong thinking that he'd change his mind and eventually want to be in a relationship. He loves to be alone. He left his own kids in Costa Rica 10 years ago.

• didn't know these details !, you're doing the best and you are an amazing woman, it's him who have psychological issues, apparently i's a dead cause, eventually you'll end up giving more and more and he will enjoy while you be stressed and frustrated all the time, so I think best thing is to search for someone who would appreciates your efforts and gives the same, let's be honest if it was other "normal" guy he would've proposed to you by now for the all these things you do for him...

Most Helpful Girl

• When the guy met someone he cares about. This happened to me, unfortunately a couple of times.

What Guys Said 19

• If it were early into the relationship, I would be gone if I caught her trying to hide her drifting, bedroom eyes while looking at men.

As for the friends with benefits, that usually does not last all that long. After over a year the there is no mystery left to discover, the, "new sex partner" thrill is gone and because there is no commitment the emotional attachment is most likely weak at best. It would be easy to walk away from her.

• What does it take to get that commitment or at least become his girlfriend, not just a fwb?

• As you know it takes two. And if it does not come easy it most likely will not work.

• In most all cases he found someone else or his girlfriend or wife caught him and put her foot down

• Being vane and self absorbed. I would vanish like the fog

• I am a simple and humble woman and I give too much in a relationship, not self-absorbed at all. I devoted myself to my ex for 25 years and to my 3 adult kids and I still do.

• You are in this day and time the example that so many should be following rather than trivializing. There are no words to express the admiration of women of your caliber

• If it was a friends with benefits relationship? Sorry to break it to ya girlfriend but he doesn't care about you. You have no right to be upset about it. You two didn't commit to each other. You can't be surprised and you can't be upset.

• FWB' s are for no strings attached sexual liaisons, for the most part. He may have felt an attachment growing on your part. Or maybe he is involved in a serious relationship , which makes him a scumbag

• Yes, I'm sure he felt my attachment growing, and that's the problem. He does not want to be in a relationship.

• That's why an friends with benefits would probably not work for me. I would want to hang and have fun as well as great sex.

• A better girl?

• I can put up with a lot. All I want is to feel wanted. If I don't feel wanted, I end things.

• That's not the problem. I want him and he's the guy I desire the most on the planet and I am good in bed. He'd always come back to me after disappearing for a few wks or months.

• If she's boring, clingy and a drama queen I'd ghost on her.

• I am easy going and have great conversations, though I wanted more and he did not want a relationship. I think that's the problem. We would hang out for hours, go cycling, have coffee and passionate sex, but he's allergic to attachment and is a solitary person.

• Found someone else likely in a friends with benefits

• Sometimes women become so annoying that the juice is no longer worth the squeeze. Especially true in a friends with benefits situation. He likely got the urge for new poon.

• Magic would make me disappear

• Seeing a cold sore pop up out of the blue.

• I realized my plan to make the sex better wasn't working.

• The sex was so good that he'd always come back. He even went without sex for 2 months to be with me.

• Hmm this one is tricky as it could vary and depend on the man in question most times its because the man has either lost interest or now has other things that take priority for him

• When she would star disrespecting me, and behave in a horrible manner

• If she was annoying or really clingy might do it

• A clingy stalker type, with a mental condition or finding out she has STDS

• I am a sane professional woman, not a stalker. I do not text much and give him his space. I guess I needed him more and he did not want any attachment.

• You're probably right that he likes to be by himself mostly with no attachment , you seem fine and not the type to do those things, I just mentioned the things that would scare a guy off

• If she farts/burps. Especially if it stinks.

• I would only "disappear"-like if I thought she was creepy.

What Girls Said 0