Guys, how important is it to you that your best friend likes the girl that you're with?

I'm pretty sure that the best friend of the guy that I'm interested in doesn't really like me and I'm trying to figure out if this will be a problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya that may be a problem. It may force him to make some choices between you and his friend. Also if his friend doesn't like you he probably won't want to see his friend with you and may try to talk him into leaving you. Also depending on how much he values his friends opinion he may just leave you on your own. Guys like to show off their girlfriends, and want them to be accepted by all of their friends.

What Guys Said 4

• I know I have good judgment in choosing friends and lovers and my friend do to. I've never been questioned about my chooses, and if I were I would not care.

• Well the whole term bros before hos wouldn't be around if it didn't matter to some. Me personally, I couldn't care less what anyone things about the woman I fancy.

• I wouldn't really care.

• If he like you more it shouldnt be a problem, it could cause tension between you and the friend because you have to get along when you are together.

What Girls Said 0