Girls, really need insight! I didn't kiss her on the first date, what is going through her head?

I met her online. We texted for a while and she seemed ecstatic to go out! I picked her up and we went out to play mini golf, get sushi and ice cream. The whole time we joked, definitely flirted, teased, etc. I think we really connected. Well I drove her back to her house, parked, and told her I had a really great time. She sort of hesitated, then got her stuff, then said something about how she had fun and I should drive home safe.

In hindsight, I should've gotten out of the car and walked her to her door/went for the kiss. But it would've felt forced and awkward. I was so mad at myself. We snapchatted over the weekend.

I texted her the next day in the afternoon, we texted sporadically but she was taking hours to respond... she nannies during the day.

Anyways, I said I had a great time and would love to go out again. She said "I had fun too, we deff should!!" I suggested something and she said "sounds good!!" along with another comment.

Sporadic texting then I asked her today if she wanted to go out Tues or Wed. She said "hi! I can't do Tuesday but Wednesday night works!". I suggested a time and she said "I'll let you know for sure I don't think I have anything going on!!"

I'm going to try and kiss her this date. I have no idea why I didn't go for it on the first one. What do you think is going through her head?

The texting after the date was hours apart SOMETIMES. It definitely wasn't paragraphs like before.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You are overthinking this thing. It's no big deal that you didn't kiss her on the first date. I have had first dates where I try to give her a goodnight kiss and that ruined my chances for a second date.

Just go on a second date and see what happens.

• I think her last text was kinda weird but I'm probably overthinking it. I don't know why I always think I ruined it if I didn't go for a kiss. Plus she's not texting paragraphs like she used to

• Dude please don't ruin your nice first date by overthinking it. If it did not feel right to go for a kiss then you should not force it. She would notice if it felt forced. Wait for it to feel right. She will definitely love it if you walk her to the door. If your still don't feel right going for the kiss then just kiss her the back of her hand like a gentleman smile at her say goodbye and leave.

• It's ok don't overthink it. Obviously she's into you if she is willing to go out with you again. She seems enthusiastic about it. Don't rush things, I usually don't try to kiss on the first date cause I feel that is rushing it. I usually wait till the third date, but when the time feels right do it.

You might lose her if you rush it, come off as needy or desperate. It should all feel natural, you understand it the more you got out with her.

• I just kinda thought the last text was a little non-committal. Last time she seemed very excited and suggested the next day. But now she no longer sends paragraphs of text. I don't know if she doesn't want to come off as too interested or she is just not into me.