How do you tell a guy that you like him?

OK, so my friend likes this boy and doesn't know how to tell him she asked me but I told her idk...

Most Helpful Guy

• I like you, or you can flirt with him, give him attention,tease him, touch him, play with his hair, poke him, laught smile lots of eye contact, look at how he reacts if he likes you he will respond smile laught and maybe flirt back if he does he could be interested, spend time with him chat get to know him see where it goes...

What Guys Said 2

• She could just be up front and tell him while their chatting about school or whatever. Just say "hey I wanted to tell you I like you or something like that" Or she could ask him out to tell him how she feels. The note thing is a little kiddish, but if she's shy it would be cute I guess.

• Why would you tell her "idk"? That's three meaningly letters in a row. Useless! If she truly likes the boy, you should hand him a note that says "Do you like (insert friends name)" and make sure the note has three checkboxes, YES / NO / MAYBE. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Not many guy have told me they like me, Sometimes they are blunt about it and tell me. Most of the time I can tell. She can flirt with him, that always helps. That is what I do when I like someone. She also can send him text messages, like...hey cuttie, hows it going?=-) or like I said she can be blunt and say Hey! I like you, I think your cute.