I texted my crush that I like him. He responded with: Oh okay. Do you think he likes me or not?

YesterdayI texted my crush that I like him he responded with: Oh okay and then he said: sorry I need to go bye. We are pretty good friends and he has been showing these signs like: staring at me, he always came to my desk during the break, we usually went on icecream together with our friends and he sat next to me, when his friend said something cool and I was there he said something cooler. All of my friends told me that he probably likes me. But now after that I am not so sure about it. He was online so I texted him today and the message was "delivered" but he didn't read it. Do you think he ignores me? Do you think he likes me? Thanks for help.

What Guys Said 1

• No, he doesn't like you. It's obvious.

What Girls Said 2

• To be honest, I'm not sure I would think if he did he would reciprocate it. But with young boys you never know give him a a minute.

• i dont know what to say maybe he is just not ready i mean i understand what ur feeling bc i had the same problem but he was not interested so i moved on :)

• Hmm tough one just embrace prepare for the worst but don't assume the worst will happen :) be nice don't be clingy and don't force anything :)