Is acceptable to ask a guy this?

I matched with a guy in Tinder months ago, we spoke two times and he appeared a week ago out of the blue. He asked me to go for a coffee on Friday.

We did, it was fine. Is it okay to ask him how he considered I did? Not because I am or not intersted in him just as a feedback.

Most Helpful Guy

• are you interested in seeing him again or just looking for feedback as to what you did right and wrong for when you go on future dates?

admit when I was younger I though it would of been helpful had some of the girls who rejected me gave me some feedback as to why? I would of had a better idea what to do next time I meet a girl but often found these types of people weren't interested in such and often rude instead

Most Helpful Girl

• No, don't ask him that. You did fine, girl. You don't need to be so worried about presenting the exact right face like you're some kind of political candidate.

What Guys Said 5

• That'll probably lead him on. I can imagine someone would be pissed off if you asked that and you were't interested in them! lol

• I guess so

• Acceptable.

• All is fair in love and war!

• Acceptable, don't overthink

What Girls Said 1