Guys, Would You Date A Girl Who?

Would you date a girl who was emotionally damaged in the way that her walls were higher than the sky and she never let anybody get to close to her because everybody that she's ever let get close to her, hurt her?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd give it my best shot. Time is a great healer. I'd stick around for as long as possible to help dismantle that wall. It ain't gonna happen overnight, but the lady hiding behind it might just be my soul mate.

What Guys Said 13

• I would try, but if she never lets me get close to her, I'll end up frustrated. I also have high walls, and in order to get pass them, I need her to break her walls, so both of us not letting anyone close would be extremely frustrating.

• i wouldn't want to date her. i'd befriend her first and see if htose walls could start to come down. if she seemed to open up more then i might consider dating her

• Why would I want to date her then? I'd fuck her though.

• Tried that once, never again. The last girl I dated was like that. It took her about 6 months to finally let me in. Then, a few months later she started letting her guard up for no reason. Every few weeks for 4 years she would accuse me of cheating, wanting to leave or hurt her emotionally, etc. I finally had enough and left. Funny thing is, people were constantly telling her that I would never hurt her, and that I was an amazing boyfriend to her.

• Nope. I am not dealing with the baggage that some other guy created.

• Id be her best friend for sure, and possibly date her

• Nope, no can do.

• Yes.

• Yes.

• I would fuk her

• how can anyone get close to her if she build the Great Wall within herself?

• No, that doesn't sound possible. I can imagine at age 16 trying, at my age, if I were single, no. She's gotta open up to me for me to fall for her.

• yes I would, I am like that too so I can understand