Why are East Asian men considered less attractive?

By "East Asian men", I mean men of Korean, Japanese, and Chinese descent.

I'm a 21 year old East Asian man who lives in the state of California, and the question in the title has troubled me for quite some time now. I often see East Asian women with White men but rarely the reverse (i. e., East Asian men with White women), and I rarely see East Asian men with women of other non-Asian backgrounds. The aforementioned observations and the findings of a few studies on the relationship between race and dating have led me to conclude that East Asian men are considered less attractive to women.

I'm on the shorter end of "average height" (North American standards) at 5'9", but I keep myself in reasonably good shape and abstain from drugs and alcohol. I'm also a student at a reputable university, and I consider myself to be fairly well-educated. Thus, I do not believe that my struggles with dating are due to my life's being a total mess.

I do not know whether my struggles with dating are due to my race or some other reason. However, it seems fair to conclude that East Asian men are at disadvantage in dating. So, why do you believe that East Asian men are considered less attractive to women?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It's all the same guy isn't it?

• Your not attractive doesn't mean all women don't find East Asian guys attractive.

Shape means nothing comparing your face.