Is he still interested? Should I message him?

I went on 3 dates with this guy and we were supposed to have a fourth before he vacationed out of the country. He messaged me the night of the 3rd date asking me to come over later that night I refused and I think he was a little drunk. I messaged him the day before our 4th date was supposed to happen to confirm it but he was busy with work that day and I told home to let me know when he wanted to hang out again. I didn't hear from him till the night before he was supposed to leave. He messaged me "hey" that night and responded to me the next morning saying he fell asleep. I responded back saying "I guess Saturday (our 3rd date) was the last time I was going to see him before you left, oh well" and he never responded and I haven't heard from him since. I know he's in Europe and probably can't text but I do have his Skype. Should I message him or do you think he lost interest? I feel like if he really wanted to see me he would've followed through with the 4th date

What Guys Said 1

• its never a good sign when they leave the country for a vacation , I had a girl tell me she was going on a trip to spain last summer , it was the last time I ever saw or heard from her.
    that being said maybe wait till your sure he's back home and try and get in touch with him and do another date then , don't bug him when he's off on vacation in Europe

What Girls Said 1

• If you want to message him, you message him. Work does get in the way of things sometimes so don't overthink it. It's not enough to say that he's not interested.