Should I wait? Should I believe him? What should I do?

I met a guy online last 2014 December. And we started talking and exchange numbers and pictures. We like each other and decided to take it serious. We decided to get to know each other. I was 18 and he 26. He tell me about his family and I tell him about mine. It happen that we live in the same country but but different places. Not too far that he can't come see me. Several time he made attempt to come see me but something happen. He doesn't work in this country. He work aboard. Each time he go and come I would ask to see him but he would say he don't got much time now. He want to finish up with work then have time for me. I waited and Wait. Its now July 2016. I still haven't met him. He's a broad now but he came the other day but didn't tell me. When I found out he said he didn't tell me because he wouldn't get to see me. I really like this guy. We talk so much on the phone I really like talking to him. I haven't been seeing anyone since I met him. We have try video call but his Camera never shows only mine. He always have problem with his camera. I feel like he's hiding something. Some one text me and said he is not who he said he is. I don't know what to believe. Please advice me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop it yoh already wasted a year and half on this dude. Somethingsbup. Cut him off and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop waiting, move on and cut him out. It's been too long that you've been holding onto a shadow of someone you don't know. Pictures don't mean anything if you haven't seen him live in a year and you talk all the time. He's also older and you can find someone better who actually makes the time and effort to be with you and see you. Everything screams catfish to me.

What Guys Said 1

• dont believe him at all and move on

What Girls Said 1

• omgg hahhaaha catfisshhhhh, he's obviously not the person he says he is and doesn't wanna show it, im calling nev and max for you.