I'm so lonely I can't stand it, I don't know why I'm like this?

I'm 15, and most guys my age are soo immature, they're not looking for serious relationships or anything like that. I've only met a select few that are. But I'm so lonely it's killing me... I'm not an unattractive person, I'm athletic, smart, and there's nothing really wrong with me, hell I don't know why I'm never getting the guy. The longest I've ever been with someone was 2 months.. And i don't know why I want something so badly. I don't need the heartbreak, and I have plenty of friends and family. I keep telling myself I'm only 15 and there's plenty of time, which there is and I understand that but there's this hole I can't seem to fill, that's only filled when I'm in some sort of relationship. And on top of that I'm not the type to just want any guy who comes my way, but when I'm alone I get so depressed. I'm ok when I keep busy, I can have a good time, hangout with friends and family but at the end of the day I'm just sad. I'm always chasing someone new, or trying to, I can't stand it when I'm not and I usually just end up embarrassing myself. And if I do find a connection it's like I latch onto it and am devastated when they're not who I want them to be... Please don't hate, I just don't know what to do anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this is in part why some younger girls like older guys. They see stability, maturity and commitment. The problem is really guys take a while to mature. 15-18 guys hormones are running wild and they just want to put their penis in something. So mostly thats what you will find in guys. Girls dont get the same hormone rush till like 30-35. Nature is not fair.

I am 40 now. I own a comic/gaming/hobby store. So I talk with young people a lot. I had a 15 year old girl that was a regular in my store tell me she had a crush on me and ask me out when I was 34. I jokingly told her if she felt the same way when she was 20 to ask again. She is a nice girl, very mature for 15. I talked to her when she came in and then on facebook, never really giving thought to the joke I made. On her 20th birthday she messaged me "So where are we going on our date?" ... I have no idea why ia m telling this full story, haha. ANYWAY what you are feeling is not abnormal but sadly there isn't really like a "cure" :(

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to be a whole person regardless to how you feel and you need to ignore those feelings, and build standards and values for yourself. You don't need to have a boyfriend at this stage, because your not happy at all right now. This is not going to want to attract anybody to you because of it. You need to change your viewpoint and mindset. If you believe that the hole is only filled when your in a relationship. Then that's why you don't need to be in that relationship or any kind at this point. Your not ready for it because you do not have a solid foundation of what it takes to maintain and have one. Otherwise, your just going to give yourself up to any and every guy that gives you what you want. That is not good. Either they use you, or your going to feel used. This is why it is best you remain single because you need to grow, mature and be molded into a woman that is desirable for one man that will take care of you and honor you as a woman. And a woman that will do the same for whoever you chose to have as a husband most of all. And trust me, it's not about being 15. It's about you being all you can be while you are still single. Value yourself as a single and then somebody will have a reason to value you for who you are.

What Guys Said 7

• Happiness must first come from within you. If you are unhappy a relationship will not fix you or cure the problem. Do you have a counselor at school that you can talk to about being unhappy?

• I feel you. I have also been through this. What worked for me is pursuing my hobbies. I started making short films because it's my hobby and I'm really enjoying doing it. I don't feel lonely that often, also I'm always busy with shooting and editing to even care.

In short, pursue your hobby.

• I think you should see a therapist. You might have mild depression or something because you shouldn't need a boyfriend to feel complete and happy, especially since you're 15

• It's fine
    You're still young
    Take a break
    Being single has it's own benefits LOL

• wanna try cuber friendship?

• You and me both kid. I can't find a girlfriend myself

• you need to approach and ask out a guy YOU want, not be waiting around for a guy to approach you. there are nice guys out there, dont go for the players, in crowd, bad boy, types.

What Girls Said 4

• You're kind of in a vicious circle here. You don't find pleasure in being with yourself. If I could tell someone just one thing that I thought would change their life, it would be that -- be your own best friend. It's not until you love yourself that you can appreciate genuine love from others and give it yourself. So on the one hand, if you learned to love yourself and the time you spend with yourself, you'll feel less empty and will actually feel fulfilled. That could mean pursuing hobbies. It could be sports, crafting, singing, starting a business, whatever. But don't LOSE yourself in those things. Don't do them to preoccupy your mind. Do them because they bring you joy, because YOU are the one doing them and you're great at them and YOU are cool. These hobbies are just the evidence of it.

This will also have the added benefit of (typically) putting you in relationships that are more stable and last longer. Court yourself first before your court others. A relationship is never meant to complete someone. You are not half looking for another half. A relationship is makes you a better you. How do you succeed in a relationship if you don't even know who baseline you is? That's why you need to learn who you are and love who you are so that you can flourish in a relationship.

• I would say just hoe around for a while until the right guy comes along, im exactly the same but every guy I come across never wants a serious relationship that's why I just be hoe is easier and the guy will come to you, if you would not like to be a hoe then pls ignore me bye

• ıt's quite normal because what u r looking for is different that how the guys are.

• Honestly hun you are in a tough spot. Guys your age are immature AND your social circle is somewhat limited. As you get older things get better, pretty soon your social circle will start to get bigger, you'll be working going to college a bit more self sufficient. The guys are still pretty immature at that point, but they get better as they get older. You'll be tempted to look around and see other girls you know having what you think you want, sometimes it's just a matter of chance. You might well wake up tomorrow and find a guy that's cool and interesting and fun to be with or it may still take a while. Keep yourself busy and don't focus too much on this right now.