White guys, would you be ok with your daughter dating a well dressed, well spoken black guy with a good job?

Why or why not?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• God damn. 42% of guys said no. This site is so full of racists it's ridiculous.

• Its their right to decide what kind of guy they want their daughter to date. Just because someone doesn't want their kids with a certain kind of guy doesn't make them racist. It makes them cautious. Learn to except free speech.

• @JustinTheGreat Not mad. You can say whatever the fuck you want. But don't judge a parent who wants their kid to be careful on who they date.

• Don't put words in my mouth. I don't like any terrorists. And because i am white, yes I find it unsettling. Next time try plan D for dumbass.

• 27 racist ass men on this site and counting.. smh

• As long as they were respectable and treated my daughter right then yes.

• Why would his race be an issue? This is a sad question. If a man treats a woman like he should, and his shit is in order why would it be an issue? What does him being black have to do with anything?

• In my opinion, so long as both parties are of consenting age and treat other well it doesn't matter who a person dates.

• I'd say she's lucky. It's hard to come by those type of black guys nowadays.

• Better odds of finding a unicorn shitting gold coins than a well-spoken employed black buck. But some white women, who hate their fathers most likely, will play the jungle boogie with these blue gums. Truth is, can't blame the bucks for not wanting fat, stinky Shaniqua and her stupid weave.

• @Regulatus This

• @Regulatus ROFL so now I'm delusional for being well spoken? LOL now I know you sir are living in dream land. No wonder American seems so messed up at the moment.

• 27+ voters for this guy dating their daughter

farm4.static.flickr.com/.../...1324_c769689cd9.jpg

• Nice strawman argument.

• "I don't care if he's a great guy and successful because I hate his skin tone" ... Leads to this.

• Said nobody. Nice projection. Keep putting words into people's mouths to fit your narrative. It totally doesn't make you look stupid at all.

• Who cares?

What Guys Said 31

• If he treated her well, then she could date a three headed rhinocerous, and I'd be happy.

Ok, obviously I care what species he is, but I wouldn't care about his race, ethnicity, religion, etc, as long as he was good to her, and she was happy.

• So, the thought of your daughter dating and having sex with a black guy wouldn't bother you?

• If the black guy was kind of ghetto, would you still allow them to be together?

• If I keep saying "yes", are you going to continue adding more and more stuff to the pot, trying to get me to change my opinion?

I've already said, several times; if he's good to her, and she's happy, it wouldn't bother me.

• Honestly no, my opinion may be biased given the type of black community I live near but it's the truth.

• If he's a smart guy with a job and cares for her then sure why not.

• "If the black guy was kind of ghetto, would you still allow them to be together?"

And there is the rub. It *isn't* the outward appearance, but it IS the culture, or lack thereof, and the attitude, in that case a bad one. There the answer would be NO.

But otherwise? No problem.

For the record, the daughter in question would be a "hapa" (half Caucasian/White, half Oriental/East Asian).

• Nope. Would not let it happen.

• Why would there be a problem.

If he's a well educated person, respectful, wears his pants with belts and doesn't wear jordans I could care less.

• Not white (no fucking shit rite?) but can a father ask for anything more?

• Hi there :v
    Lol so many guys said no... heh heh heh this is so entertaining... I hope I meet their daughters some day when they are of legal age. >:P

People still on that racist shit? LOL aight then.

• Creeping on people's daughters when their parents don't like you is a good way to get your ass kicked.

• Lol oh boy I can't wait... and I wouldn't be creeping... chances are she'd ask me out... see you in the future MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! >:)

• His race doesn't matter. As long as he treats her well then that is good enough for me.

• It would depend on who he is as a person, not the color of his skin.

• If I think he's a cool dude who won't hurt her, then yes.

• I don't think race should ever matter. It's all about how he acts. As a dad of a girl, you have to remember that she will base her view of how a man should treat her on how you treat your spouse. You set the expectations. She may rebel, and go after that bad boy, but at the end of the day, if he treats her worse than you treat your spouse in her eyes, she will most likely drop him like a bad habit.

• If he was Christian, yes.

• Hell no!
    I will let Muhammed Ali answer for me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeudEWOL4w

• I'm not racist so I wouldn't give a shit

• No. Fuck no. I would kill one if it came near my daughter.

• @Summerjonee See, thats what I thought, then he jumped in on a comment of mine directed at the racist individuals that said no regardless if he's a good person or not... it's just so confusing... :v

• tht's a default tho, no? would *anyone* want their child dating a bum?

• I date white women to spite all of the people who said no. It's like Kunta Kinte's revenge

• I don't have a daughter, but I can confidently say no because any schmuck that thinks they deserve the love of another person because they have a money and fashion sense is definitely the wrong person to make someone happy.

• But you wouldn't care if your daughter dated a black guy?

• So, you wouldn't be worried that the dude's dick might be too big?

• It hadn't even crossed my mind. Why do you think black guys have big dicks or something?

• I have no problem with black people, she can be with whoever she wants to be white or black so long as is a goodGod fearing man, he treats her right, and doesn't act like an idiot all the time.

• If I were to have kids, then of course, why would I have a problem with it? Plus parents should have no say in who their child dates anyway.

• It's sad that almost half of the voters here went with no.

• I'd need to know the bloke first.

• If that happened to me wouldn't bother me. I always think the opposite like if I were to date a black girl her dad would have a problem with the fact I was white. I guess you can never get rid of that.

• Fuck off.

• No. I want white grand children.

• I won't be OK my daughter dating anyone

• Statistically Black males make less income and have higher incarceration rates, and more likely to not raise kids. It is not racist to point that out in regards to who your daughter dates, its logical

I know that most guys will agree with my opinion and most girls (who think more emotionally than men) will downvote me but its the truth.

Yea she might find a great Black guy but why play the lottery when shed have better odds dating her same race (White guy) or if not then an Asian guy?

• Yeah of course.

Actually my eldest hasn't dated yet but she has a guy she likes. And he's black. Also short. And not athletic.

I feel like some short black guys here have asked if any white girls like them - apparently yes!

• Ar you going to give her the ok to date him?

• Literally zero impact on how likely is be happy about them dating.

• Stereotypes exist for a reason! Even if there are a tiny handful who seem civilized I guarantee there is a ghetto thug on the inside just waiting to pop out. I've seen it happen too many times, why would I want to expose my daughter to a poisonous culture?

• Plus he may not be ghetto but I'm sure he knows and hangs out with people who are so it's going to rub off

• If I had a daughter I would prefer she dated a white guy. Although, I would rather her date a black guy like the one described more so than a stupid white hillbilly.

• More from Guys
    1