Could he be lying?

I kinda have trust issues and I do believe my boyfriend of 7 months but then again I question it and I know I can ask which I am definitely will but first I just want to see what people on here say. So my boyfriend is having surgery today and I am stuck at work sadly :(. He has a hernia on both sides which is close to his testicles and he said that we can't have sex until October and I was doing my search it said it only take up two 2 weeks of healing when the hernia is close to testicles and he doesn't go back to work until end of August. So my question is if doing my search saying 2 weeks of healing but why would he say until October we can have sex? Could he lying? because I don't see why but I just need Need advice please

please can someone answer
update: could he be lying or I am overthinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask a Dr and get his or her advice. hernias can be damaging and some things can take time to heal. but to heal 3 months I think that's a little too much time to heal. weird that he says that. just ask ask a Dr for advice and if the doc says 2 weeks bring it up to your boyfriend and ask him why oct?

Most Helpful Girl

• WHy would he lie to get out of sex? Most guys lie to *get* sex lol. I've never had a guy turn down the chance at sex with me.

Surgery is a big deal. He may need time just to feel normal again after having a doctor slice him open like that. I think you're just overthinking this.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• The man is in a lot of pain in a very sensitive area but all you're worried about is the nookie. Poor dude.

• His doctor could be telling him something different, maybe he just wants to be extra careful, there could be a lot of valid reasons. Has he been dishonest with you in the past? I don't see why a guy would stay with a girl that he didn't want to have sex with, much less only avoid sex for a few months. Unless you have valid doubts about his commitment to you I would say he is within his rights to wait as long as he feels is necessary to have sex.

• what a douche. Just trying to get out of sex but won't say it to ur face