Girls, could you date a hacker?

The term "white hat" in Internet slang refers to an ethical computer hacker, or a computer security expert, who specializes in penetration testing and in other testing methodologies to ensure the security of an organization's information systems.

A black hat hacker is an individual with extensive computer knowledge whose purpose is to breach or bypass internet security. Black hat hackers are also known as crackers or dark-side hackers. The general view is that, while hackers build things, crackers break things.

I am a hacker i do Hack but for fun, I don't screw with anyone or break into security systems! I write code for hacks & tweaks! Hacks i use for fun on games! Tweaked my guns on BO2 now multicolored cause you can't get a " Candy" color or color's for your guns. Never was redistributed to anyone else. Just for my personal use.

here's the "candy" color used on Cod4 or as some called TrippyGirls, could you date a hacker?

2

What Girls Said 2

• first one ya

• Yeah an ethical. Hacker