How do I message a really attractive and overall good guy that I want to get to know, without scaring him off?

How do I message a really attractive and overall good guy that I want to get to know, without scaring him off? This really attractive guy messaged me on Facebook a few months back and just got it recently. He said, "heyy do I know you lol?" We went to the same college and graduated a 2 years before i started. We have over 100 mutual friends and I'm pretty sure I spotted him at homecoming. He's a Merchant Marine and will probably be home soon. I've seen a few of his statuses and know that he's worried about his mom's health. How do I come across as the kinda girl that he wants. Should I just give a brief intro of who I am or go into more details. I don't want to overwhelm him but I want to WOW him too!

HELP!! How do I message a really attractive and overall good guy that I want to get to know, without scaring him off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, just tell him hat you remember him! Tell him you'd like to treat HIM to coffee ect! If it would flatter you, trust me, it'll flatter him!!! (Atleast it would flatter me) If he's truly a good guy, your approach shouldn't be the biggest issue!!! If he blows you off, well, he must not of been that great of a guy, and not good enough for you!

• We didn't go at the same time. He graduated before I was a freshman. Homecoming was a big event that had 85% male majority. I think you've brought up some really great point's from angles I haven't looked at. Maybe I should do with asking him if he went to homecoming and go from there. He might be more impressed/flattered that I went out of my way to find him? Thank you!!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• lol just say hi don't think about it too much