What do you think about a girl with no social media accounts?

What's your first impression?

• Great! My kind of lady
  • She's a weirdo. Tread carefully. Possibly lots of baggage
  • Hard to tell

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't care, if we're dating, im dating her not her insta followers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say A she's awesome, cause those type of people are real and genuine and usually good hearted... sadly social media makes people superficial and vain and most people go on there to get validation. if someone doesn't have social media theyre real and keep their life private.

What Guys Said 21

• And social media matters why?

• It might be a little different here in Japan, but that whole kind of trend of selfies and posting random thoughts and where you are all the time isn't so common here.

Social media is often used for people who are real friends in real life to keep in contact and arrange to meet (gives a central place of organization to organize, say, a birthday party among dozens of people).

So it's hard to tell for me. I tend to like girls who are very social and have their own large group of friends, so no social media here (Japan) might imply that she's kind of a recluse.

• I hope I can meet a girl like that, because really social media is really stupid and im still wondering why it's become a part of every day life

• I voted A

• A part of me would love that and I always desired a girl who has little to no social media presence. But another part would be suspicious. Social media is such a norm this day in age the truth is that most people have at least one and if a girl didn't I might assume she's hiding something (s). Too bad that this is something that people my generation can get hung up over.

• Awesome good for her

• sincere respect

• Its a plus, I dont need to deal with a girl who's constantly chrcking up her social media while we're out.

• Anyone under the age of 25 w/o any social media accounts is probably hiding something.

• i dont have social media myself so would not think much.

• Avoid.

• My dream girl, hope she's single.

• edgy

• A all day i don't think i could stand a girl who is on her phone 24/7 doing all that nonsense

• i would like that better!

• She sounds hawt!

• That is so normal :)

• Ideal.

• i like her already

• id think she's trying to hide something

• Why put your whole life on the internet for someone to see and use against you? If you do, keep it to a closed circle of friends and family only.

What Girls Said 10

• ik people like that, it's cool. i just hope they don't think i'm fucked up for taking pics of things for social media XD

• I'm an old school call me kind of girl. Idgaf about social media.

• I don't think the lack of presence of social media indicates much of anything, really. I mean, you can tell a bit about someone from what they post on social media, but not having it doesn't really tell you anything other than that they might not be very technologically inclined people.

• Social Media or no social media... Who cares? Having or not having it doesn't make her a worse or better person.

• I wouldn't like that.. because in the world we're living in today i need all the evidence i can get.

• Unusual + admirable :)

• I wouldn't think much about it. It's just social media.

• She's probably mature or focused.

• I only have one social media account. Don´t care about people knowing what i do daily. My private.

• I would think that she is smart, fk social media.