Is it a girl thing? Or am I the only one?

For some reason I like guys who are protective. I like when he gets all mad and dangerous towards another man (for a good reason) then he comes to me and he's all calm and pulls me in close and lays his head on my shoulder or against my chest or belly. I love how he's so dangerous and scary to everyone else. But he's my calm man. Am I the only one who likes this? Do guys like when girls who do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls do seem to enjoy it when a guy is protective of them even if they are never in danger. My female freinds and I hang around the mall after dark cause our freind gets off late. They always tease that if they get in trouble they will just use me to stall while they run. I of course know that there is some danger get worried that something might happen. Of course I will protect the girls but still. At least one of them should have pepper spray with them some time. For their next birthdays I'm buying all of them a taser. One that is a little bit better than mine. I usually run out of batteries messing around with the guys with it.

What Guys Said 4

• evolution baby.

Really, nothing could be more natural.

• i think thats a girl thing for the most part

• I like it when girls to that~ :3 <3
    but I wouldn't want her to actually attack someone. O. o

• Most women like that. Where that logic fails is when the day comes - and it always does- when he loses his shit at you too.
    I say no to violence against women and you should too.

• I am totally against violence towards women. For the longest time I wouldn't hit a woman.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh no, that is definitely a girl thing.
    Girls love security, that's why tall muscular men are attractive.

• It's actually quite normal.