Is my boyfriends sexual drive too excessive? Did I just like the IDEA of him?

We've been dating for 10 months. I've always had a huge crush on him for years. I think I just liked the IDEA of him. He was hilarious, class clown, didn't talk to girls, was a virgin, never cursed or drank. I liked the idea that he was pure.

After we started dating for awhile I found out he had been mgasturbating to girls on his social media that WE both knew from high school and he was masterbating to his old crush's MOM.

The idea I had of him was crushed. I felt disgusted and hurt and insecure about myself. Everyday I compare myself to other girls now. I'm scared he'll be checking out other women. I never ever would've thought he would do this or HE would make feel this way. Although, his intentions weren't to hurt me

I can't really see him the same. Is this something to overlook? Or is his high sexual drive a little to excessive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Good luck finding a guy that DOESN'T masturbate to pictures of other women. I wouldn't feel insecure about it because he's with you for a reason. I would try to overlook it, but if it really bothers you then you both should talk about it.

What Guys Said 1

• You are right, he is too different from what you thought he would be. But if your relationship is going fine, I see no cause for alarm bells.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys look at other women. It's what they do