Why does every girl look the same?

before I start, may I say that I do not want any hate:) thanks fam

anyways... I've noticed at my highschool that every fricken girl has straight long brown hair, wears right lulu lemon pants and crops. like I at first thought that it was just a trend at my school but I went to a mall outside of town and I saw that EVERY girl my age (15-18) are dressed and looked the exact same. I have wavy blonde hair and I like comfy stuff and I just wear some sweat pants and a tee, but y'all girls look the same and look at me and think "wat she wearing¿" DOES ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS OR ITS JUST ME LMFAO

Most Helpful Guy

• Women have a heard mentality more so than men. Women chase after the same guys 15+ other girls are chasing after but rarely if ever a guy most girls overlook hence men who are getting their dicks wet just get more new sample of pussy to take part in which explain the fuckboy/players are estatic.

Women also tend to follow similar trends and even clothing that's considered popular and those around them have approved. Most of the time when a girl tries to make herself different from other girls it's usually for the attention and tends to be outlandish.

So women as a gender is very unoriginal for the most part. They tend to follow one another in most things, trends, and what is considered the overall most popular opinion in the social environment/setting they are in and has peer approval. Women fear being different and being ostracized from social group because in old times that would be a death sentence so they are very easy to conforming and being manipulated.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's just your area. Teenage girls tend to follow fads and trends and try to copy the same styles. But not every girl is the same.

What Guys Said 13

• I wish to be neither Morlock nor Eloi.

This runs deeper than you think, young woman.

In the early 1980's there was a brainwashing campaign implemented by entertainment industry including clothing, but also heavy hitters such as toys, video games, and Saturday morning cartoons, and so forth.

Fast forward a few decades and they started making movies out of all the cartoons and toys and crap, reaping in the brainwashing and conditioning they had sown earlier.

Same thing works with clothes. They program you to buy what they want you to buy, one way or another.

It's not just about "peer pressure". Your peers were brainwashed too. They bought expensive jeans with a whole cut in them (well that was a decade ago,) anyway, the points is if they put a higher price tag on it, and call it "designer," it convinces you that it's worth more, even with a damn hole in it.

Anybody remember the movie "They Live" with Roddy Piper?

It was already happening then, and it was true. True story bro, true story.

So maybe the movie was an exaggeration, there are no space aliens controlling everyone's mind.

Nope.

Just your local corporate department store, or Hollywood, or advertising agency, or social engineering experiment from a dating service (Powerful stuff that, they can breed you like cattle now, and you think you got what you wanted,) or whoever.

That's how the world works.

Learn to discern early, and you'll get it.

That's really how it works.

You should watch that movie. There's a lot of truth in it, seriously. "They Live".

• Now here's the sad thing about the "They Live" movie.

The con-games and brainwashing regimes work anyway, even though everyone ought to be aware by now that it's taking place. However, it's easy to blind yourself to it again and fall for their bullshit again.

Well, there's also the short answer, which is just as bad or worse, which is all the girls look the same because they aren't creative enough to do anything different.

Which is why I am neither Morlock nor Eloi.

I don't want any of them, I'm waiting for someone else who is neither Morlock nor Eloi.

• Now that "They" have internet, they can deceive you into doing just about anything "They" want you to do, whether "They" are a corporation, a government, a group of con-artists or hackers, doesn't matter.

You'll probably end up marrying exactly whoever "They" want you to marry... after they let a couple dozen guys screw you over in college first, of course

It's about that bad.

Now you actually think you're defeating the Morlocks by wearing a different set of clothes, but the Morlocks sold you those!

Yep. Waiting on someone who is neither Morlock Nor Eloi.

I do my best not to participate in the nonsense and not to help the Morlocks as much as possible either.

• Teens are easily influenced. They wanna fit in with the rest, they don't wanna be seen as an outcast.
    Peer's approval is very important at that age, especially for girls.

• That's Europe for ya. You go to Norway or Sweden, it's worse. Every girl is blonde, every girl does makeup the same way, every girl dresses the same, etc.

• somebody understands!😂 like where's the uniqueness nowadays-_-

• I noticed that too in high school. it was a phase you need to grow out of and find your own style. They don't really have one.

• yoga pants = 10x better looking than sweats. Girls have all been wearing yoga pants for quite a while. Long hair is a must for me personally, not a fan of short on girls.

• Yeah at your age everyone follows the same trends.

• Don't know 😶
    Cause I'm a trendsetter 😂
    You be like me :P

• people are products of their environment.

• because young people fall into trends fairly easily,,, once one girl wears something, the rest of them will be wearing the same thing by the end of the school week

• photoshop

• Agreed. #whitegirls

• becuz i said so

• It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex... for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct.

More fittingly, woman is the unaesthetic sex.

What Girls Said 5

• It really depends where you are from. Around my area there is a lot of cute rayon nude-colored clothing, knit/crochet cardigans, jeans, mascara, eyeliner, and converse. I wear things that are different than everyone else too so I feel you on the "look at you and think "wat is she wearing?""

• LOL I think it may just be you on this one anon XD

• This isn’t a new thing.

Girls have always wanted to keep up with the Jenny Jones’s in the fashion stakes, whether as tartan-clad Bay City Roller girls in the ''Seventies to New Romantics in the ''Eighties to the Goths of the ''Nineties.

It’s natural to have self belief, but the media/fashion/advertising world takes it away, makes you not like yourself.

• My experience = most people are conformists... girls waaay more than guys.

None want to be shunned by "the group" :P

• You're so unique. *sarcasm* 😂you can dress different without looking dowdy. If you look comfortable enough for people to think "wtf is she wearing" then you should tweak it just a little.