Is this guy not giving me a bunch of attention because we haven't met in person before & he has no idea who I am?

I friended a guy on Facebook... We have 2 mutual friends... I honestly just saw him tagged in a photo and was like woah! I want to meet him. I'm an attractive female if I may say without sounding overly confident 😄 And we both seem to message each other nicely & get along... But he will go days without messaging me (it has been a couple weeks now since we've been talking). I brought up meeting and he said he would like to for sure, but it has yet to happen and it's been a week. He seems like a super introverted nice guy.. So I'm trying to not push it... But I don't know I hate asking again.. Maybe be more specific instead of just saying "go out"? Bc he seemed gung-ho until I asked him where he'd like to go after he had asked me. Then he didn't respond for a couple days, and didn't answer the question but just apologized. I do not detect any other females either. I honestly don't think he talks to many women, and I know a friend who knows him and has confirmed this... But I also feel like if he was interested wouldn't he have taken me out since I initiated? I showed interest in asking him, didn't I? My friend thinks he thinks I'm out of his league and he's really nervous and not sure what to do and he'll come around... But I don't know, I didn't think guys were like that. If we are to meet, do you think that would be better than trying to carry a convo on Facebook, and to get to know him? Are guys more like that... Like they think about a female more once they actually meet but until then it's all kinds fantasy or maybe they aren't serious about carrying through with any of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he's not interested enough in you to actually go out and make it happen. If someone wants to see you, they'll make damn sure it happens.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say he is just not that into you.