Girls, will you ever date a guy who is just about your height or just significantly taller?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I could date a guy who is my height. I'm 5'1" if we're both that short then there is a problem lol. However my boyfriend is only 5'7" and I still need to tip toe to give him kisses. I can date a "short" guy because they're still taller than me but I wouldn't date a guy my height because that's just short as hell.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• I think I would be slightly uncomfortable with both but I mean if they're my type I wouldn't mind dating them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2", it isn't preferable that he's my height but I could deal with him being a bit shorter than average.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about around 5'4"?

• In a way I prefer someone who is slightly taller over someone who is significantly taller because that's more comfortable for kissing. (I don't have to stretch or get on anything.

0|1
    0|0
    • So you wouldn't mind if you're taller than him on heels?

• No because I wear heels so rarely that it becomes negligible.

• I'm 5'7 so most guys aren't much taller than me lol. It seems to be a bigger deal to them than me. Dunno if it's just where I live but most want a girl with a petite (picture cute tiny Asian girls) figure. Definitely not me but thankfully on my side I don't really care for height. I would date someone shorter, same or taller than me, but personally I'd rather someone just a bit taller. I just don't understand how it can be fun to look like a child next to your boyfriend or have to stand on tiptoes to kiss them you know? Ultimately however height shouldn't really affect who you love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done both. There are perks to a bigger guy (I can be bigger and still seem smaller XD) but there are also sexual perks to a shorter guy :3 heehee

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy has to be significantly taller for me to want to date him. He has to be taller than me when I wear heels.

0|0
    0|1
  • Eiher is ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • My height 5ft3 - 6ft4

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Height is not a huge deal for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm well I'm 5'3 so no I don't think I would want a guy that's my height considering how short I am. I mean sure I'll give him a shot if I really liked him, but I'd prefer if he was taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes once your at least my height we're good

0|0
    0|0
  • i've dated guys my height

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • dont know bout anyone else but i would

0|0
    0|0
  • My height? 157cm fuck no lol im not dating him if he ain't taller😤

0|0
    0|0
  • Just about my height and significantly taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he isn't shorter Idc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just significantly? Lol that's an oxymoron.

0|0
    0|0
    • The second "just" means "only" lol

• Show All
    • @redeyemindtricks huh I guess just can be used as only... Was it worded weird to you too? I dk why I read it so weird

• Lol honestly, I am such a big-picture reader that I usually don't even notice.

Like, even if someone leaves out words like "not" (which technically converts the message into the opposite of what it's supposed to say), I still usually get their intended meaning and don't even notice the typo unless someone else points it out.

What I DO notice... is when words have more than one possible meaning.
      Like, last week one of my friends wrote this about someone: "I've been lucky enough to talk to him only a few times in my life."
      LMAO
      If you think about that for a sec... That could mean the guy is super awesome (lucky to talk to him) ... OR it could mean he's the worst person ever (lucky that it's only been a few times!). 😂😂😂

She meant the former, so I told her to change it to, "Only a few times in my life have I been lucky enough to talk to him." 😂😂

• Yep, it's all about personality :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my guys taller I feel like I look better next to them & I can wear heels.

0|0
    0|1
  • yeah why not

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot taller. I'm 5'6 and date guys around 6'4 or 6'5 in general

0|0
    0|1
  • Can't be my height, he has to be significantly taller

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably